Alone

Harry's POV

The rough hands pushed me into the dark cell. " Don't try anything stupid son," the guard said as he locked the cell putting the key on the hook and with that he walked away. He might as well of thrown out the key for all I care, I will probably never step out of this damn cell anyway.

If someone would of asked were I would be at this time two hours ago, I would of simply answered searching for the love of my life. Instead I am sat hear in a dark cell, accused of murdering her. The worst part of this whole ordeal is that I never told her how much she meant to me and now she was gone never to lay foot on the ground again, never to talk again, never to love again.

No matter how hard I try to convince myself I will leave this dark cell I know I won't. I will never be able to feel the sun hit my face bringing the warmth to my cheeks and spreading it throughout my body. I will never be able to walk to my favorite coffee shop and order a simple coffee. It's the simple things I will miss. But I will never get out I am alone. My mother and sister are too weak to fight for me and no one in this fucking city will be my lawyer cause I "killed" the girl everyone loved. The girl I loved.

I turned my head to explore the cell. In the right corner sat a small cot, with sheets on it that looked like they had not been washed for years. Above the small cot was an extremely small window with bars crossing through it, barely big enough to be visible let alone let sunshine in. To the left of the window I spotted another small cot. Just fucking perfect if I have a "cell" mate I might as well kill myself.

Right then the door opened. A grungy man stepped inside the cell. He looked to be about middle age with tattoos covering almost every inch of his pale white skin. His hair looked like it had not been cut for years, growing past his ears and down to his shoulders making him look shorter than he already was. Slowly I brought my gaze to him. He looked as if he was looking through me reading my every thought finding out about my deep dark secrets that lay hidden beneath all the layers above. My stare did not falter though and for a split second it looked as if it surprised him. His eyes turning from the dark blue to a much lighter blue, his eyebrows lifting up for a split second only to fall back down again.

"Heard you killed the princess of the town, welcome to the club son," he said in a low raspy voice almost like mine and at that moment I knew this would not end well.

~

Sorry this is really short but I wanted to update so...yah kind of a cliff hanger at the end right? Not really ha