3; cheer squad

"okay ladies, now let's get in formation"

"thank you for everyone coming tonight, now introducing our halftime performance, the beautiful and talented virginia cheerleaders!"

everyone in the bleachers started to cheer, jeffery sat clapping along with everyone. he had been forced to come to the game tonight, wishing he had refused. he was never bothered with this sort of stuff, he'd rather just teach his subject then leave to go home. he wasn't very full of team spirit, never had been and never would be. the other faculty teachers had convinced him to stay, saying it would be his first time seeing the team play and it could be used for training later on. feeling peer-pressured, he decided he wouldn't hear the end of it if he didn't go.

emilia ran out first, a trail of skimpy clad girls following behind her. her boobs were bouncing around in the little 'virginia' tank top, blue and black multi-coloured skirt and matching pom-poms. her hair was pulled back into two pigtails, with a little blue and black bow on each side. jeffery felt his cock twitch in his jeans, he crossed over his legs to hide the stirring that was going on down there.

emilia's eyes scanned the crowd, looking for one man in particular, a smirk on her face when she found him. the music began to blast out from the 4 large speakers situated around the football pitch.

"ya'll haters corny with that illuminati mess."