roommates ♡

"So this is the apartment. You chose this right?" The lady asks as she shows me around the room. The room was big but I had to share it with three other people, but it was cool by me.

"And you're gonna share this with three boys," she says.

"Pause. What." I ask her, I was surprised, three boys? What am I supposed to do with them?

"Yeah, David, Dom and Alex," she smiles as she shows me more of this room. I guess i'm fine with that.

"Yeah i'll take this I guess," I say.

"Cool! Then it's settled. Welcome to your new apartment," she excitedly says. Ooh.

"Okay, so i'm moving tomorrow, is it fine with you?" I ask her as we both walk out of the apartment.

"I don't really know. It just depends on their schedule. I'll text you the information Y/N, have a nice day,"

"Thanks Juls,"

-

Today is the day. I'm moving out of the apartment that me and my ex boyfriend used to share. I broke it off due to cheating issues and I thought that moving out of this apartment would be a big step of moving on. He moved out just a week ago with the girl he cheated on me with. It is hard to let go, but I know that I should.

"Goodbye apartment. Thank you for the memories," I whisper as I take a look at the old apartment. I'm gonna miss this place.

-

"Okay so Julia?" I wave my hands in front of her.

"Yeah Y/N?"

"Is it really okay that I will move in today or you just really forced them," I raise an eyebrow at the girl.

"Uh, yeah they said it was okay and here we are," she smiles, knocking at the door.

"Oh hey Julia," a man with blonde hair greets us.

"This is Alex, he's one of your roommates, Alex, this is Y/N, your new roommate," Julia introduces both of us.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." Alex says, taking out his hand. I've never seen someone so beautiful.

"Uhh, likewise." I smile.

"Soooo Y/N, I hope you enjoy your stay here," Julia says.

"Yeah thank you Juls,"

-

April 2, 2017 ♡