Kae and I just laughed at them. I turned my attention on her and started rubbing her ass.

"So I'm sure you know what today is."

She scrunched her eyebrows up. "I do?"

"I'm hoping you just playing Kae."

"I really don't know what you're talking about babe." She said cluelessly.

I tapped her thigh. "Get up please."

"Why? Keh why are you upset all of a sudden?" She questions not moving.

"Karrueche get the fuck up dawg."

She knew I was serious and hopped off my lap. I grabbed my jacket and walked in the house with Kae following me.

"Baby please tell me what I did wrong."

"You'll find out later. I'll be back." I walked out the house and slammed the door in her face.

Karrueche.

"Did it work?" Amber asked coming out the kitchen.

I nodded slowly. "Maybe I don't know. She seems really upset."

"Kae let's just see how it all ends. Don't worry, she'll get over it once she's seen what you've done."

"Right. Right. I guess we should start getting ready then."

***
It was 7 o'clock and still no one has heard from Kehlani. I was starting to get worried so I began to start the party.

"Dylan call her now."

Dylan nodded and dialed her number. I walked in the bathroom to check my outfit and everything.

 I walked in the bathroom to check my outfit and everything

"

Alright I look fine. Just relax Kae." I told myself running my fingers through my hair.

I wanted this to be as perfect as possible. I hated having Lani mad at me, I feel so bad and guilty. I've been so paranoid about us breaking up again over petty things.

"She's around the corner Keh." One of my friends Hazel said.

I walked out the bathroom and tried to find a hiding spot. I hid for away from everybody else. We all got quiet as we heard the door open.

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEHLANI!"

She looked like she was crying but she was really laughing. It brought a big smile on my face. Some people walked up to her and talked while others ate and socialized.

"Why are you back here?" Jurnee asked munching on chips.

I shrugged. "Just wanted to take in this special night. My whole mood changed once I seen her smile."

Jurnee chuckled shaking my head. "Kae you're so sweet its really too much. Here she comes now, peace."

Jurnee walked off as Kehlani walked up to me with a smirk. She pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my neck.

"Thank you sooo freaking much boo. You really are the best woman in my life." She whispered in my ear, I heard her voice crack a bit.

"Baby baby no please don't cry. Why are you crying?" I held her face in my hands and looked in her eyes.

"Nobody has ever done this for me before and I guess I'm just so lucky to have you Kae. You don't understand how much I love you."

I started looking up so I wouldn't cry. "You're gonna make me cry."

"No we both cannot be crying boo." She laughed wiping her eyes. "I love you Karrueche Tran."

"I love you Kehlani Parrish." She kissed me passionately and moved to my neck.

"I was bouta beat yo ass when you didn't remember." She laughed.

I smiled. "Well I have something in my mind you can beat up."

"Lead the way."

I bit my lip and grabbed ahold of her hand. Tonight was literally the best and I'm glad it went well.

So what do you guys think? Just a lil something so you guys won't feel like I've abandoned you. I hope you guys paid reallll close attention to this chapter.

Excuse any errors.