William the Hedgehog and Anthony Evans the Echidna

This is a sketch so sorry if pencil lines look bad. They both should be taller looking, or Anthony should anyway since they are adults.

William is the loving and caring father of Jaxon/Phantom. He's very sweet and kind and loved his son to pieces. Let's just say the polar opposite of Split's dad. Unfortunately William lost his wife while she gave birth to Phantom. Then on Phantom's 4th birthday, he was killed on stage while preforming by Anthony, right in front of his son and an entire audience.

Anthony is William's former best friend who eventually killed William. He actually has his own side of the story that no one knows and I'll write more on that later. He thought he was doing something good by killing a "murder", avenging someone so he wasn't trying to be evil but thought his motive was good. (I think that an anti- villain. Right?)

Their story is pretty sad and a bit dramatic, kinda like the play they preformed on Phantom's 4th birthday.  Phantom of the Opera

I worked hard on this photo. William is soooooo hard to draw. Please tell me what you think. Thanks!!!!

In the pic William is saying hi to Anthony despite knowing his new hatred for him

In the pic William is saying hi to Anthony despite knowing his new hatred for him. Anthony growls and thinks negatively of him. As you can see, the clothes William wears is exactly what Phantom wears. That's because everything he wears is his father's. I didn't feel like drawing the cape but yes he wore that too. Anthony's clothes are the clothes for the play so that is why his sleeves are a bit frilly.