23. Happy Mother's Day, Daddy.

Quote of the Chapter: No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deepndown inside I'll always know that I'll never get to hug my mom again - Unknown.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Setting: The New Malfoy Manor, Lancashire, The Great Britain.

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, the heir to the Malfoy family and Empire, son of Lord Draco Lucius Malfoy and grandson of ex-Lord Lucius Abraxas Malfoy, has seen many beautiful, breathless sights on Earth: Expensive hotels, Magnificent Palaces, Ancient Castles, Historical Places, Archaeological Sites, Tallest Buildings, Green Forests, Quidditch stadiums, Exclusive playgrounds, the Malfoy Manor, beautiful Islands, beholding Mountains, etc and etc. But he has never seen his Mommy.

And that made his heart clench.

He didn't know why he didn't have a Mommy. Everyone in his grade has their Mommy with them, but he never did. It made him glow with jealousy. He didn't understand why everyone else has a Mommy and he didn't.

She died when he was one years old. She was actually killed by a bad man named Antonin Dolohov. His grandfather Lucius had told him that Antonin wanted his Mommy for himself, and when she said no, he killed her.

His little heart couldn't bear to know that his Mommy was taken away from him, and he asked his grandfather sobbingly, whether that Antonin badman was punished for his bad behaviour. A tight smiling Lucius nodded his head, as his mercury eyes pricked with tears, threatening to fall.

Like a true Slytherin, Scorpius listened to the tales of his Mommy, the adventures that she did when she were in her adolescence​, hoping that at least that would help him form a picture of her in his mind. It did, but that only flared his ache for his Mommy.

He'd heard the tales of her beauty. Caramel curly hair with streaks of honey and mahogany that is so untamed, just like her.

Warm caramel brown eyes that could soothe a person and at the same time figuratively kill them when in anger. Ivory skin that glows in sunlight and moonlight.

Pure heart that would help a person in need, without hesitation. Full of compassion, love, honesty, kindness, courage and loyalty.

She was an Angel.

His Daddy had told him. An Angel that made him a better person. An Angel that he couldn't keep with himself forever.

Scorpius didn't know how his Mommy had made his Daddy a better person, because he already was a great Daddy. He was a very kind man, with warm body and a even warmer smile.

So he continued, ever since he started to understand the world. Listened to the stories of his Mommy, imagining that it was his own Mommy that was telling him those stories herself.

He'd cried many times, thrown temper tantrums to see her, but whatever anyone did, he never got to see his Mommy.

His Nana Cissa told him that his Daddy loved his Mommy very much, and still does, and that's why her parting had hit him very hard. That is why his Daddy was always at work.

He'd innocently asked why Daddy would always be at work if he missed his Mommy. The ex-Lady Malfoy had choked out. "He's very sad that she's not here with him, and that's why he's always at work."

Scorpius couldn't understand what his Nana has meant by that. His Daddy was always happy whenever they were together.

Only after noticing his father faking smiles, staring into space many a times when he's alone, made him perceive the words of his Nana.