Chapter 3: Theo

I feel a sense of relief, I've missed my creatures. My mooncalves, my troublesome niffler and my majestic, silver phoenix Silvester. I move fast, since Maggie will file a report if I'm gone for more than a few minutes. I magic my clothes into a pair of overalls and grab a wheelbarrow filled with shovels. I head over to the mooncalf "planet". I grab their dung to fertilize my plants, grab a few thorns off a mutated rose and a few more ingredients. I quickly change back to my dress and magically re-do my makeup and remove dirt. "Take me up," I tell Silvester. I grab onto him, right below the wings. He whooshes up, and out of my bag.

I emerge in a shower of sparks. Maggie screams and faints into Potter's arms. He barely catches her, just having been knocked out and all.

"Do you always have to make a dramatic entrance?" Black asks sarcastically, "Every time you come out of there It is some flashy entrance or another. I mean, seriously, you can only do so many dramatic entrances before people start to get bored."

"It's not my fault that Silvester's wings scrape against the opening, creating a shower of sparks." I glanced over at Maggie, "Opps! One second Potter," I reached into one of the bags and grab a small, elegant vial filled with a light purple powder.

"Smelling salts? You seriously carry around smelling salts?"

"Well, Black, this is a regular occurrence. So this is the easiest way, plus, when I was over at her place for the summer, I was still underage so I can't use a spell to wake her up. Plus it works well as a niffler sedative." He looks at me, one eyebrow raised, "Don't bother asking." I run the vial under her nose and she wakes up with a start. "I'll just leave you two alone, I think I've caused enough trouble as it is." As I walk away with Black I hear him mutter you think?

I head over to the bar "A Butterbeer please."

"And a Firewhiskey for me." I stare at Black "What? Can't I order a Firewhiskey?"

"Fine, but if you get drunk I'm leaving you in the closet."

"Wait, we have a closet?" I slap my forehead,

"Of course we have a closet dummy? Gah, why do I even bother?"

"Umm, Miss, your Butterbeer" I hear a house-elf call out.

"Thanks," I flip a galleon over my shoulder "Keep the change."

"Wow Theo, I didn't know you had that much money."

"Go eat a flobberworm" I shoot back. I spend the rest of the evening sitting in the corner watching as Black slowly gets drunk.

End of Chapter 3