"We love you and we'll see you two in a week." My dad said trying to get my mother to leave before they missed their plane.

"Bye, love you-" My mother says as my dad shuts the front door.

I turned around to look at Ben and say,

"What you wanna do brat?"

"I'm hungry, poophead." Ben has called me that for years, he says it's because my hair is 'poop' color.

"There's soup on the stove" I said going to the kitchen.

"Did mom fix it?" He sounded kinda worried because he knew mom couldn't cook.

"Yeah she did." I said smiling as I opened the door to the fridge getting out some left over pizza and putting it on a plate.

"Please." Ben said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Please what?" I spat looking down at the blonde haired boy.

"Share, I don't want to eat moms chunky soup." He said looking at the two slices of pizza on the paper plate.

"No way." I said walking to the living room.

"Please Cassie."

He said grabbing on to my arm. I look down at him only to see tears in his blues eyes. Great, I made him cry.

"fine." I gave him a slice.

"Yes!" He took the piece and ran and jumped on the couch. 'That little rat' I thought.

We watched TV for a couple of hours, it's now eight o'clock. I'm really wondering if that sitter is even coming. Maybe she got lost or something. It is dark outside and sometimes it can be hard to see the road signs. Just then the TV shut off along with the lights leaving us sitting in the dark.

"Cass what's going on?" Ben said hugging onto my side.

"I don't know-" A knock on the door made me and Ben both jump back.

"Don't move." I said slowly, the knock got louder.

"Maybe it's the sitter." Ben said still holding onto me for dear life.

He hates the dark, he'll do anything to not be in the dark.

"Maybe" I said.

"Maybe they can turn the lights back on." He said and ran towards the door.

"NO BEN!" I yelled running after him.

It was to late though, he already had the door unlocked and opened.

"Hello." A deep raspy voice said.

I grabbed Ben and put him behind me. The only thing I could really see about the man standing in front of me was that he was tall and had a cigarette between his lips. I squinted trying to see more of him, he put his hand in one of his pockets pulling out an object. I didn't know what it was till he moved his finger down on it making a small flame ignite out of the silver hole.

I could now see his face, he had brown curly hair that was swiped over to one side an eyebrow ring and a lip ring. He had tattoos running up his neck but that's not what caught my attention the most, it was his piercing green eyes. They are so beautiful and captivating.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer babe." His deep voice broke me out of my thoughts.

He walked past me and into the house looking around like he was trying to find something even though you could barley see anything because the lights were out.

"What are you doing?" I spoke for the first time since he showed up.

"Looking for the basement." I stopped in my tracks, why would he want to know where the basement was.

"W-Why?" I stuttered scared of the answer.

"To tie you up and put you down there."

__________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hey guys! So this is the first chapter of 'Psycho Sitter' and I'm really excited to write it!

But that's beside the point why I'm writing this

Reason 1: this is an ORIGINAL Story that I thought of I did not steal this idea from anyone so I hope you don't steal it from me and if you do I will find you and stab you with a fork :) (not kidding)

Reason 2: now I've never wrote a story like this like were Harry is all dark like really dark he's going to be pretty mean in this story so if your not a fan of that then don't read it but please bare with me because I'm new to all this 'Dark' stuff

Reason 3: THIS STORY IS FICTION so not everything in this Fanfiction will be true so don't judge me in the comments saying how "that wouldn't happen" or " that's not even a behavior of a psychopath " because this is FICTION

Reason 4: I swear I'm almost done okay so there won't be many authers notes in this Fanfic because who reads them anyway? But there will be goals so please help me reach those goals so I can update!

Okay I'm done if you read this whole Authers note then tell me below so I can give you a cookie! :D hehe

10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS TILL I UPDATE!

~Andrea :)