Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Carries POV (shocker, I know)

I went home and went straight to my room, slamming the door shut. I cried and curled up under the silky black sheets, when Cathy, who had come to be like my mother, knocked and asked if she could come in, I said yes. She came in, sat down, and put her arm around me in a motherly manor. She asked "what's wrong Care Bear?" I laughed at the nickname she had given me, and she smiled. "There ya go! there's the Carrie i know! Now, tell me whats wrong." She said. "They picked on me again" I said. You see, I was a lesbian, so I was made fun of, and yeah, I'm only 16, my family had to grow a lot quicker than most, it was like Cath and Chris were 30, and I was 20. She said "it's ok, you really think it much easier for us?" She said, referring to her and Chris. "No." Don't worry, we'll be fine." She said, and walked out of the room. She said "oh by the way, we're going to the amusement park later." She said with a smile. "Yay!" I said and laughed.

Cathy's POV

Chris came in our shared room. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "Carrie got picked on again" I said. He came by my side, and put both his arms around my shoulders from behind. He put his head on my neck, "it's OK babe. We can get the principal involved if it bothers you guys." I smiled, and kissed him "thanks babe, love ya" love ya too Cath, now let's get dressed and go to the amusement park." "Okay, I'll tell Carrie" "Okay."

LE 2 HOUR TIME SKIP

Carries POV

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go off, OK?" I said. "Okay." they both said at the same time, and we all laughed. "Have fun, but not TO much fun, ok guys?" I asked with a wink. "PERV!" They both shouted at the same time. And we split up. God, my family was definitely weird, but I love them, they're the best family ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm trying to make longer chapters! Tell me what ya think!