Hakuna Matata!(From The Lion King)

[TIMON]Hakuna Matata!What a wonderful phrase[PUMBA]Hakuna Matata!Ain't no passing craze[TIMON]It means no worriesFor the rest of your days[TIMON AND PUMBA]It's our problem-free philosophyHakuna Matata![TIMON]Hakuna Matata![YOUNG SIMBA][spoken] Hakuna Matata?[PUMBA][spoken] Yeah. It's our motto![YOUNG SIMBA][spoken] What's a motto?[TIMON][spoken] Nothin'! What's-a-motto with you?![PUMBA][spoken] Those two words will solve all your problems.[TIMON][spoken] That's right. Take Pumbaa here[sung] Why...when he was a young warthog[PUMBA]When I was a young warthog[TIMON][spoken] Very nice[PUMBA][spoken] Thanks.[TIMON]He found his aroma lacked a certain appealHe could clear the savannah after ev'ry meal[PUMBA]I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinnedAnd it hurt that my friends never stood downwind[PUMBA]And, oh, the shame[TIMON]Oh, the shame![PUMBA]Thought of changin' my name[TIMON]What's in a name?[PUMBA]And I got downhearted[TIMON]How did ya feel?[PUMBA]Ev'rytime that I...[TIMON][spoken] Hey, Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids![PUMBA][spoken] Oh, sorry.[TIMON AND PUMBA]Hakuna Matata!What a wonderful phraseHakuna Matata!Ain't no passing craze[YOUNG SIMBA]It means no worries for the rest of your days[ALL]It's our problem-free philosophyHakuna Matata!Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!Hakuna Matata! Hakuna --[(OLDER) SIMBA]It means no worries for the rest of your days[ALL]It's our problem-free philosophyHakuna Matata! [repeat][PUMBA]I say "Hakuna"[TIMON]I say "Matata"