Chapter 2

The four walked through the dismembered bricks right before they rebuilt themselves. Dean pushed Sam in front.
"Okay, brainiac, lead me," he ordered. Sam rolled his eyes and walked over to a kind looking woman.
"Um, excuse me miss," Sam called. The redheaded woman turned and revealed 6 children, 4 of which had bright red hair like herself. "Can you point me to the robe store?"
"Of course, dear," she replied sweetly. The redheaded little girl smiled at him and the youngest red haired boy gasped.
"Harry! That's SAM WINCHESTER! And is that Dean?!" The boy cried. He grabbed the other young boy, who of which had messy dark hair and a scar on his forehead. "They're the best Quidditch players ever!!"
Crowley snorted. "Looks like you've got some admirers," he chuckled at Dean, who had a young red head pointing at him.
"He's so hot!" the red head whispered to the other girl.
The young brown haired girl pointed at Crowley.
"That's Crowley Sheppard!" She squealed. "The best business dealer in wizarding history!"
"Pfft, I'm not alone Crowley. Go say hi to your girlfriend," Dean scoffed.
"Is that Castiel?!" The two oldest redheads chorused.
"Who's Castiel?" The little redhead asked.
"He's the most daring dragon trainer! He tamed three Hungarian Horntails and lived!!" One cried.
"Seems our angel has some fanboys too," Crowley chuckled.
"I've never battled any dragons," Castiel muttered.
"Shh, children!! You're being ridiculous! I'm so sorry, my name's Molly Weasley," she held out a hand and Sam shook it gently.
"It's a pleasure. I'm Sam Winchester. Do you know where we can get some robes?"
"I told you! Please, can I-"
"Ronald Weasley! Do not interrupt me again!" Molly scolded. Ronald shrunk behind his friend. "I'm sorry, dear. Madam Malkins is just down that way."
"Thank you miss. I hope to see your energetic boys and lovely young ladies at school," Sam said, walking off. He arrived at the boys and Dean gave an obnoxious gasp.
"'Oh my God it's Sam Winchester!'," Dean mocked. Sam shoved him.
"You've got a fangirl back there that said you were hot," Sam chuckled. Dean rolled his eyes as they entered a shop.
"We have to wear dresses?!" Dean cried.
"They're robes, dumb ass, and yes, you do," Sam corrected. "Madam Malkin?"
"Yes dear?" She asked from behind a line of fabric.
"Four fittings, please," he ordered. She stood up and pulled him to a box in front of a mirror.
"Stand on- well, nevermind, dear," she went to tell him to stand on the box, but, because of his height, that wasn't a problem. She started to fit him in some robes.
After all four of the boys had robes on, they paid for them and started out, going to a wand store. Once they got there (with some more help from Authur Weasley), they started to find some wands. A short man helped them.
"Here you go, good sir," the short man offered Castiel a wand. "Try it out."
Castiel waved the wand and it threw him backwards into a pile of empty wand boxes. The angel groaned as he stood up.
"Not this one," he grumbled, handing the wandmaker the wand back. When he got another wand, he waved it and prepared for a blast, but all that happened was an imprint of black wings to be put in the air. "Interesting."
"Next!" The shorter man called.
"Me," Dean replied, grabbing the wand the wandmaker gave him. He waved it and his hair caught on fire. "Sonovabitch!" The wandmaker pointed his wand at Dean's hair and it was good as new.
"Not this one, eh? Fine. This one maybe?" He gave him Castiel's first wand and Dean prepared for a hit, but he just got a green mark of Cain. "Little bastard."
Sam went next, grabbing his first wand and being covered in birdseed. The next wand drenched him in holy water (Crowley hissed when it touched his cheek). When the last wand was waved, he saw blue magic create flames. "Woah!" He cried, surprised by the new reaction.
"I guess I'm last," Crowley muttered. "Joy." He grabbed his first wand and was teleported outside when he waved it. The demon walked back in and got another wand, which displayed a red throne. "This is very correct."
Sam rolled his eyes at the demon and payed the wandmaker.
"We should go," he said. They walked outside, but realized their angel was still browsing the shop.
"Cas come on!" Dean called. Castiel made to a slow jog out but ran into the redheaded twins. They all fell.
"Castiel!" One grinned, helping the angel up. "Big fans! I'm Fred and this is George!"
"Nice to meet you," Castiel nodded.
"Was it hard to fight those-"
"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!"
"Oh crap. Gotta run!" George smirked. "See ya later Cas!" The twins took off running. Dean grabbed Castiel's arm and tugged on it.
"Come on."
They started off and ran into Molly Weasley again, out of breath. "Molly? What's the matter?"
"Those twins ran off. Have you seen them?" She asked. Castiel nodded.
"I know where they are. I'll go get them for you," he offered. She smiled.
"Thank you dear, that would be lovely," she smiled. Castiel started running in the other direction. "He is a sweetheart." Crowley snorted.
"Yeah, real kind," the demon muttered. Dean thumped his ear.
"Woah! Mum you found Sam and Dean Winchester?!" Ronald smiled. "I'm Ron."
"You know who we are.... I guess..." Dean said.
"Of course!" The little redhead caught up to her brother. "You're the hottest wizard to ever live! That's what the magazines say."
Crowley snorted again. "Aww, Dean, look at your little girlfriend."
"Shut up Crowley," Dean snarled as the tiny girl went pink. A black haired boy and brown headed girl caught up with them and smiled.
"Hey, Mr. Dean Winchester, is it true that you hit a Bludger so hard that no not only cracked your bat but knocked out the other team's Seeker from across the field?!" The black haired boy asked excitedly.
"Yeah, well, if you don't make them bleed it doesn't get interesting," Dean chuckled.
"He's the Gryffindor Seeker! Maybe Sam can give him some advice," Ron grinned. "Sam is the best American Seeker."
"I am?" Sam asked.
"Of course you are!" He replied.
"Mr. Sheppard," the brown headed girl called shyly. "Do you think you can give me some dealing tips?"
"I guess," Crowley replied, thinking about changing this girl to a demon if she was good enough. "You try to appeal to one's wishes. Like, you want a new bike, and I want 100 bucks. I appeal to you, tell you all about this new bike you want. I exaggerate on how nice the bike is, and boom. You forget about the other side and make the deal. Easy," Crowley explained. Hermione grinned.
"Thank you thank you thank you!" She smiled. "This is great!"
"You're welcome."
"I've got them," Castiel returned with two struggling twins in his grasp. The two were a little taller than him, but Castiel was unfazed by their continuous struggles.
"The dude's got muscle!" Fred called.
"Too much for my taste!" George agreed. Molly grabbed them and pulled them away from the angel.
"Thank you, sir. Do you four have a place to stay?"
"No."
"If you need to, drop by my house in the Burrow. It's nice and cozy, maybe a little chaotic, but other than that it's awesome!" Ron invited.
"We would love to," Sam replied. "Where is the Burrow again?"
"We'll show you. Come on, Mum, they're famous!" Ginny agreed. Author nodded to Molly and she sighed.
"We'll travel by Floo. Come now, boys," she shooed them into a store and walked over to the fireplace. She pulled out the little pouch of Floo Power and Dean just stared at it.
"How-"
"Oh, you Americans. I forgot you travel by broom. You toss the powder into the fire, then step into it. Then you say as clear as possible, 'The Burrow!'," Molly explained. "Go on, Ron, show them."
Ron tossed his powder into the flames and stepped into it. He then screamed 'The Burrow!' Before disappearing. Dean instantly stepped up to do it before Sam.
He stepped into the flames after the Floo Powder turned the flames blue.
"THE BURROW!"
Dean stepped out and dusted himaelf off before being tackled to the floor by Castiel. The two fell down with Dean on the bottom and when Sam appeared he groaned. "Guys get a room!" He shouted.
"SAM!" Dean growled. "Dammit Cas! You weigh a ton, get up!"
"Sorry," Castiel stood up and helped Dean as Crowley appeared. He coughed.
"I'd rather teleport," he mumbled, still coughing and dusting himself off. Everyone else appeared and Molly walked into the kitchen.
"Dinner will be ready in an hour," she said. Sam nodded before yanking his brother to the side.
"Dude, what the hell?" Sam asked.
"What?"
"What the hell? First, we were hunting a witch. We brought along Crowley and suddenly I'm teaching... Charms... And you're a fricking Quidditch coach?? This doesn't make sense!" Sam cried.
"I don't know, Sammy! Gabriel's probably just messing with our heads! You know, like how he put us in TV land? Maybe this is like that. We should just play our roles until Gabriel lets us out," Dean guessed. Neither of the boys had any idea about what was going on.
A voice popped up behind them and scared them shitless. "Gabriel is a trickster. He doesn't need an excuse to put us here other than for his own enjoyment. He's probably here, invisible, and laughing at our confusion," Castiel said. Dean flinched when he started talking but relaxed after he realized it was just his best friend. Crowley joined the little huddle group.
"As much as I would join him in laughing at your situation, I'm stuck in it too. Do I look like the robe type??" Crowley hissed, pointing to his robe. "And what the bloody hell is Defense Against the Dark Arts or whatever the hell that asshole said."
"It's like a defense class, but with magic," Sam said, followed by a 'Dumbledork' from his brother.
"Well, I'm apparently supposed to be teaching a sport I don't even know about, so-"
"Dean, aren't you afraid of heights?" Castiel asked randomly. Dean's cheeks reddened a bit but he still nodded. "Quidditch is played in the air. Ron, I believe, was talking about it."
"W-what?? Sam!" Dean's head snapped to his brother, begging for him to disagree.
"No, Cas is right. You can ask those boys about it. You ride a broom in the air and throw balls into hoops for points," Sam said. Dean paled.
"I want out of this fucking world."