32: Mr billonaire can cook.

Start from the beginning

So not fair. *Yesmeen added and they both settled.

Wow, Ammar your cooking skills are no joke. *Yesmeen uttered as she took a bite of the pancake.

You made these? *I asked in amazement.

Yes, I did. *Ammar answered.

OMG, you are awesome.

Thank you. *He beamed.

We had our breakfast tranquilly. It was so tasty and yummy. Moving back to the living room, Aslam and Yesmeen continued what they were good at, leaving the maids to do their works.

Good morning ma'am. *The parrot spoke moving my attention back to it.

Good morning. *I advanced to where it was caged

What is your name little pet. *I added smiling like a clown.

Sire *The parrot blurted.

Your name is sire? *I asked in amazement.

Sire

Yes, I heard that. Nice meeting you sire. *I grinned.

No, Sire behind you.

Behind me? *I spoke in confusion.

I twirled around to find Ammar leaning on the wall, staring at me with his arms folded across his chest. His lips were curved in a smile, his smile.

Oh that means you are the sire. *I uttered my hands akimbo. He chortled as he walked closer.

Morning Teedo. *He spoke to the parrot.

Morning sire.

Mom named it Teedo. *Ammar said.

Wow, your mom comes here?

Mom and dad come to Paris every december.

Why? *I asked.

Come with me. *He smiled leading the way.

I trailed after him to a large wooden door at the other corridor. He opened the door and we ambled into the room. It was cozy and romantic. Gazillions of photos where hung on the four walls of the room. A board stands at one side of the room with memos stuck on it. Flower vases with pretty flowers arranged at every angle. A large table, filled with gifts of different kinds.

My parents met in Paris. It rarely snows in Paris, but it was snowing on that particular day. My mom is a fashion designer, she is well known in the fashion designing industry. She was still in school by then. She was on her way home, when she lost her design manual. It was her final project, so she gave in her all in finding it. *He hushed and curved his lips into a smile.

The most amazing part of the story is that my dad found the design manual. He called the phone number written inside the manual, and they met with my mom. Their love story began that very moment. Teedo was my dad's most cherished pet, he gifted it to my mom on their first anniversary as a couple. *He added.

Wow, what a love story they had. *I beamed.

We walked round the room, watching Ammar's parent's photos, the notes his dad sent to his mom, the flowers and the gifts. It was so lovely, a cute love story to tell your kids about.
How I wish.

2hrs later.
Hey guys, I have an idea. *Yesmeen said in excitement as we were seating in the backyard.

What idea? *I asked.