❀Part 2❀

Demi POV

"I love you!" I waved walking towards the plane.
"I love and miss you, be safe!" My mother said,
I sighed, "This is going to be a long journey without mum.." I got onto the plane and took my seat. No one sat next to me which was unusual. I took out a magazine and read it, hoping time could hurry up.

Kaylee POV
7 hours later

I saw Demi had texted me, I checked it she said she had landed, then I heard a knock at the door and realised the message was sent 2 hours ago.
"Mum! I think it's Demi.." I screamed.
"Alright, be calm and go get the door" she laughed.

Demi POV

I knocked at the door and waited. I saw a figure come closer and open it.
"Demi.. OMFG HEYY" She screamed.
"Heyy GURL" I said screaming and running to her arms.
"Demi! You excited for Disney?" Her mother asked. I nodded,
"I'll leave you girls alone, you have 30 minutes till LA then Disneyland" She Said
"Alright Mum" Kaylee Laughed.

Kaylee POV

It had been so long since I had seen Demi in person, we both started tearing up and then bursting out with laughter. We both went up to my room and put the Twins on.
"So.. I have a plan.." I said,
"What is it" Her eyes were fixed on Grayson, she didn't even move them when I spoke.
"I was thinking since I have a friend who knows Cameron.. We could go see her"
"Does your friend accept?" She asked
"Yes, but we have to make the excuse"
She nodded, "so you have any ideas? Maybe she wanted to spend the day with us, but also needed to see Cam?"
"Yes! That's literally perfect" We laughed.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Hope you enjoyed part 2! More interesting things coming ahead..

Ly x