Chapter 1

A year...A whole entire year since I saw Ashley. It's unbelievable. I begin to wonder if he actually cheated on me. What if he just...disappear?

Time is running out. I have 3 more months, basically, until my death. 

Me and Juliet has been dating for that entire year. I don't even love her.  I just don't want to be lonely. "Sweetheart... What are you thinking about?" I jumped a little and looked at Juliet. "Nothing.." She sighed and sat next to me, looking straight ahead at the dresser in front of us. "Andy..How come you act like you don't love me?"

I looked away from her and stared down at the ground. "What are you talking about?"

"You are always being a jackass to me. Do you not care for me or something."

"I-I don't know how to answer that." She finally looked at me, sadness clear on her face. "You still love Ashley..don't you?"

"Of course I do! Juliet I have 3 months to find him before ding ding...time is up!--You have to understand that Ashley is and always will be my mate so stop trying to get me to love you because it isn't going to happen!" I took a deep breath and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind me. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and decided to call CC. "Hello?"

"Ay..CC"

"Oh hey; what's up bud?"

"Nothing much...I got a question.. Have you ever heard from Ashley lately." I bit my lip, hoping that CC might know something "sorry man...I haven't heard from him for a year now. If you're trying to look for Ashley, try to get his scent from a piece of clothing you might still have or something and sniff it out..it might work." I looked backed at the hell hole I was just in and looked backed at the tiny white house in front of me. "You know cc I might have something.. Thanks bro..I see you later."

"Youre welcome...bye" he hung up and I smiled a little and started to walk back to the house, hoping I still have something that belongs to Ashley.

Book 2 is finally up bishes...❤❤