not so happy day

Emily pov
Two days later,after saying bye to Mia,Jack and Mando, and meeting the team back in L.A.,we went to Han's funeral. I had silent tears streaming down my face as Dom held me as we stood next to Roman,who was next to Brian who was next to Tej.

 I had silent tears streaming down my face as Dom held me as we stood next to Roman,who was next to Brian who was next to Tej

"I can't do no more funerals." Roman said as i held onto Dom tigter." First Han,now Hobbs is laid up,of all people." Tej said as i whipped my eyes with a tissue." We're being hunted. You know he's out there somewhere,watching,right." Tej said as i saw Dom looking around." I hope so,it means he's close." Brian said as Dom keeped on looking around." Dom,are you okay?" I whispered to him as he just nodded." Promise me,Brian. No more funerals." Roman said as Dom let go of me and walk to his car casually. I looked at what he was looking at and saw a car creeping around. That must be him." Just one more,Roman. His." I said as we watched Dom go after the car then we looked at each other." Time to go." I said as we took off.

As we took off,i went to get changed and then go to our  home,well destroyed home.

I sighed as i remember the family barbecue. Just as i was about to leave a military truck stopped behind my car. I was scared because i didn't know if it was the guy who was trying to kill us or what. Just then the driver side door opened and a well built man walked over to me." Emily Toretto?" He asked as i eyed him curiously before he could continue." Who's asking?" I asked as i raised my eyebrow at him." I'm a mutual friend of Luke Hobbs. Your team is waiting." He said as i just stared at him. I decided to go with him because something told me to trust him. As i went with him he brought me to a base. As u got out i saw everyone there. I saw Dom and i ran to him and hugged me as he hugged back." So,what's the plan?" I asked as i put my head on Dom's shoulder the best i could since he is taller then me." Believe it or not,Roman came up with our plan and it's great." Brian said as i looked at him confused. I then raised an eyebrow and looked at Roman." You....... came u with a plan,and it was great?" I asked as i looked at everyone and they nodded." The tone in your voice offends me." Roman said as he pretend to be hurt." Good,there is no way Roman came up with a great plan." I said as Brian smirked and nodded at me." Seriously?" I asked Tej in shock and disbelief." Seriously." He said as he nodded. I looled at Roman who was slightly glaring at me." Well okay then. What have you got for us, captain?" I asked as he smiled brightly at me." I like that. Captain,captain Roman." He said as i rolled my eyes at him." Brian,gonna need long travel suspension. Limited slip differentials in all of them." Dom said as he held me tighter." Tej,i want the demon love child between that and that." Dom said pointing to a charger and a bullet proof military truck." That's a lot of armor. You just gonna have more weight,to slow you down." Tej said as we all looked at Dom." This time,it ain't just about being fast." Dom said smirking at us.