Chapter 14 last chapter

( before I start, I'm not happy with this book anymore, I wanted to make a lot more chapters but I don't think I will so enjoy this but CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CALLED "new world" ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD SO FAR IM PROUD OF IT)

Chapter 14
Saturday 8:00pm
Two amazing guys were standing in front of me outside the school.

I took his hand. "Wait here" I said to the other twin and took him inside.

"Hi" I said softly.

"Hi" he smiled but it wasn't his normal smile, it was a sad one.

"This was the hardest decision I have had to make. I like both of you so much." I was holding his hands. "I choose him" I said looking in his eyes.

He sighed "okay" he said. "This doesn't change anything between us or between me and my brother"

"So your sure we are okay" I nodded.

He nodded "don't hurt him"

"I won't" I smiled and wiped the tear that was slowly running down my cheek.

"Don't cry you look to beautiful tonight" he said. "Love you Lena" he smiled and it was his real smile...the one that always makes me melt when I see it, that one that always makes me want to die.

"I love you too Gray" I pulled him in and hugged him.

"Okay go make my brother happy" he said and kissed me on the cheek then walked into the gym.

I smiled and took a deep breath then walked back outside and looked at Ethan standing down the steps looking up at me.

"Hey" he smiled and walked up the stairs.

"Hi" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"So I guess this means you choose me" he said smiling at me.

"Nope I choose Jax" I said sarcastically "of course I choose you" I smiled.

He laughed and kissed me again. "Come on I wanna show off my girlfriend to everyone" he said leading me inside.

Everyone was dancing and the lights were low as soon as I walked in Age and Dani ran up to me and Ethan.

"HAHA I KNEW IT!" Age yelled and hugged me and Ethan.

"Chill age" Dani laughed. "Congrats" she smiled and her and Age went back to their dates.

I danced with Ethan a lot and I danced with Gray once, I had a lot of fun tonight.

"Hey" someone said from behind me and I looked at him.

"Hey pretty boy" I smiled "wanna danced" I put my hands on his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist.

"So Ethan it is" he smiled.

I nodded "it was hard but I don't know I feel like it's easy around him"

"Just as long as your happy and if he hurts you Lena I swear-" I cut him off

"He's not gonna hurt me" I laughed.

"Better not" he smiled.

"OK STUDENTS" Mr. Scupper said interrupting the song. Ethan walked over to me and put his arm around me. "WHATS UP GREG" Ethan yelled and people laughed. Mr. Scupper rolled his eyes.

"It's time to announce prom kind and queen, will all of the nominees come up on the stage." For the king Ethan, Grayson, Nate, and surprisingly Jax walked up in stage. For the queen, Kate, Adriana, me, and Mia walked on stage.

"OKAY drum roll please" the music played a drum roll with the rest of the students. "YOUR PROM KING IS...JAX RODES" we all clapped and Jax got his crown. "AND ANOTHER DRUM ROLL PLEASE" the same thing happened. "YOUR PROM QUEEN IS-"

"LENA WILSONS"

"What?" I said shocked not really thinking it was gonna be me. Age hugged me and Kate stormed off the stage. I went and got my crown.

"Now for the king and queen dance" Me. Scupper said.

Me and Jax walked to the middle of the gym and danced to the slow song. I looked at Ethan and he was standing next to Grayson. E looked a little jealous.

"So prom king and queen huh?" Jax said and I smiled at him.

"Great now your ego is really gonna explode pretty boy" I shook my head.

"I didn't take you as the girl that wanted to be prom queen" Jax said.

"Well it wasn't my main priority, it's just a plastic crown" I shook my head smiling.

"Your really not like other girls Lena" he smiled.

"You sure that's a good thing?" I said and he nodded.

"Your different and special" he smiled and I laughed. The song ended and I went with Ethan. "You look really gorgeous tonight." Ethan said as I hugged him. "You told me that 19 times" I laughed and he smiled "because it's true"

The night went on, it was fun, we went back home and I slept in Ethan's room.

I walked in Ethan's room and as soon as he shut the door he kissed me and I smiled against his lips.

I took his jacket off and this tie still kissing him. He slowly in zipped my dress as I took off his shirt. He picked me up and put me on his bed.

That night was amazing I needed him and wanted him more than anyone else. The next morning I woke up to a weird text from Jax.

*I do have a big ego and this may be my ego taking over but I love you Lena, and I know you finally have your chance with Ethan but I couldn't sleep without you knowing how I feel*

Damn it pretty boy.

Ethan slowly woke up. "Good morning girlfriend" he smiled.

"Good morning boyfriend" I kissed him. "My moms back home today" I pouted and he bit my lip and kissed me.

"I gotta go" I kissed him slowly. "I'll miss you" I kissed him again and again. I finally got up the went to put clothes on. "See you later" I kissed him again.

I walked out to the hall and saw Gray and smiled at him. "Morning"

He smiled at me "morning".

I walked down stairs and went to my house. My mom wasn't home yet but I needed to talk to Jax so I texted him.

*we have to talk, come over*

I took a shower and threw on a blank tank top and gray sweatpants and threw my hair in a bun. There was a knock on the door.

"Hi" Jax said with a worried smile on his face.

"I got your text" I said letting him in. "You can't like me, shut that down. I finally have Ethan" I shook my head.

"I know I'm sorry" he looked down. "It's just that you really are different..and perfect....and the best person I have ever met. And every time I look at you I smile, I feel like I finally belong in one place...with you..."

"Jax" I said quietly and he stepped closer to me. "I c-can't" I shook my head and he quickly kissed my lips. As soon as his lips touched mine I pushed him away. "Please go" I shook my head and he walked down.

"I wanted Ethan only Ethan" I said to my self.

(Honestly I'm so glad I'm done with this story I know the ending is crappy but yea, please read my other story "new world" I promise it is way better than this)