Mason stalks forward jumping on Luke bringing him down. He leaves his injured side to get Luke into a choke hold. He holds his neck letting less and less air get in as his hands grip tighter on his throat. Luke struggles, but can't do anything. Rick pushes me to the side, into Seth's arms, before storming into the ring. I turn around holding onto Seth tightly not wanting to watch anymore. I cry into his chest finally feeling safe. There is a scream of pain along with a faint snap. The crowd quiets down watching whatever is going down happen. I jump around to see Mason clutching his left arm to his chest. My eyes widen not knowing how he can win this one now that he only has one good arm.

"Mason!" I scream struggling out of Seth's grip to get to Mason. Seth's hold only tightens not wanting me to run into the fight. Mason glances my way before looking to the father and son with a hard deadly look. He stalks towards them letting his arm go to punch Rick hard in the temple. The sound of the punch echoes the whole room, making the place silent. I stop my struggling watching with wide eyes. Rick falls to the ground limply, and even from I here I can see he isn't breathing. Mason killed Rick. Luke looks to him with wide eyes holding his hands up in surrender.

"You are not getting away with what you did." Mason spits taking threatening steps towards Luke. I can see Luke visibly gulp from here. Luke then smirks at Mason glancing over to me.

"She didn't have a problem with it especially in the beginning. Looks like she might run from you though." Mason glances to me, our eyes locking. His dark blue almost black eyes start to lighten as they take in my wide blue ones. As his eyes are locked with me as he is tackled to the ground. He screams from the pain of his broken arm he lands on.

"Looks like you got a pretty big weakness, don't you lover boy. After I'm done with you I can finally do what I have always wanted since I got her back." Luke grins. He lifts Mason's head up before slamming it into the ground. I scream tarring my way out of Seth's grip, but suddenly Kyle has me.

"Kyle, let me go." I beg tears falling down my face. "I can't lose him."

"And he can't lose you." He whispers in my ear. I stop looking up to see Mason rolling over before kicking Luke off him. He sits on top of Luke smirking as he leans closer.

"You are only going to be where your dad went, hell." With that he punches him in the temple with the same force if not more as he used on Rick. The bell sounds and the crowd cheers, I throw up from the disgust and I'm hoping the pregnancy. Kyle lets me lose so I can double over emptying my recently full stomach. They finally gave me food, and I couldn't keep it down. I feel a hand rub my back soothingly making it a little easier.

"We need to leave, now." Seth states putting a jacket over my shoulders. I wipe my mouth nodding my head. I try taking a step, but almost fall. Seth picks me up effortlessly carrying me out into the cool spring night. Is it spring already? Seth walks me to a car that I recognize as Kyle's. He places me in the back carefully like I'm a fragile vase.

"Is Mason okay?" I whisper.

"Ryan and Tyler are helping him." Kyle responds starting the car. I rest my head on the headrest closing my eyes.

"Can I get some food?" I ask innocently.

"You just threw up." Seth points out.

"I'm pregnant, they barely fed me. Please." I can hear them muttering something under their breath making me open my eyes.