Alive

I am drawn to the truth. Numbers don't lie and facts are indeed facts but sometimes we need to trust each other because the truth isn't always what it appears to be. Sometimes an oil can found in a fire is not what it seems to be and sometimes love comes just in time to safe your life.

~

The men dragged my limp body through the streets, towards the water. I could smell the salty air that I had come to love. "Is she still breathing," guy one asked speaking barely above a whisper.

"Barely," guy two responded.

Guy one said in a hushed voice as if someone could overhear him, " I am going to shoot her one more time."

Before I could protest I felt a sharp pain pierce through my chest, the pain traveled through my blood cells nonstop, until it found my hea-

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. My alarm clock, I woke up in a complete sweat, with my hair stuck to my forehead, and my heart beating so hard I thought it would burst through my rib cage. That had been the fourth nightmare in the last two nights, each one had been the same scene. Could this mean something. I pushed this thought out of my head, time to get ready for work.

I actually didn't mind my job that much, I worked at cafe du monde. Cafe Du Monde was one of the most famous places in new orleans. It was a small cafe that only served beignets, french like donuts, and was in the center of the french quarter. Working there meant free beignets whenever I wanted them, and easy access to the French quarter. But the downfall was I had to wear one of those stupid outfits, like those waitress outfits, but this one was a custom cafe du monde uniform. Can you just imagine ugh.

Right as I was putting on my favorite jacket, it was light blue and extremely soft like a new born puppy's coat. My phone rang, Harry, I quickly picked it up.

"Hello love," Harry said when I answered.

"Hey babe," I answered back.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to dinner with me after you finish work"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Um.. Yeah cause you know we haven't been on one in a while, and I thought we could go on one tonight since it's Friday."

"Of course I will go on a date with you!"

"Good I will pick you up when your done with work, oh and don't worry about changing its nothing fancy."

"Okay, can not wait, bye I love you."

"Love you, bye," with that we hung up. I have been dating Harry for almost 2 years ever since the middle of sophomore year in high school. Harry had just moved to America from Homes Chapel, Cheshire a small town in England . We started dating soon after. At first I was hesitant about going out with him cause he was the quarterback of the football team and they had a reputation, but I soon found out he wasn't like them, he didn't go out with every cheer leader he was fully commited to me and I loved that about him. I mean what was there not to love about him he was tall, lean, and muscular, and his smile those dimples. They killed me. Oh and let's not forget about his piercing green eyes. I need to stop thinking about him.

"Mom I'm leaving!" I called out to my mom, "Oh and I am going on a date with Harrty so I won't be home till late tonight."

"Okay sweetie, have fun!" She called back.

Before stepping out the door I looked into the mirror. Boring is the word that came to my mind when looking at myself. I had long straight dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and was incredibly tall for a girl, 5'10. I absolutely hated my body I had no curves and towered over every guy, well not every guy. Everyone told me I should become a model, but I wasn't sure I wanted to, I didn't really want to live in the spotlight plus I wasn't even that pretty. The only part of me that I actually liked was my eyes, they were deep dark blue like an ocean, and well that was really it. I wished I looked more like Allison from pretty little liars and well I wanted her life to. It would be so cool having everyone think you are dead but you're really alive.

I walked out of the house the cool air immediately hitting me. I probably shouldn't of worn a jacket I was being stupid it's never cold in New Orleans. Oh well

As I turned onto Poydras street I had this weird feeling someone was following me. After a few minutes of walking I turned around, no one was behind me. Even though no one was behind me I had this feeling that I had to get to work sooner than later. As I quickly turned onto canal street, someone grabbed me another person's hand covered my mouth pulling a snug material over my eyes and Pulling me into a dark alleyway.

"Quick shoot her before anyone walks by!" One of the guys said he had a raspy voice

I wanted to scream ,please don't" but my throat was dry. Before I could think about how to get out of this situation, two gun shots went of. The bullets piercing through my body. My breathing got more rugged and rugged. "Harry" was the last word that left my mouth before I blacked out hitting the cold hard ground.

~

( so this is my first story and I am not sure if I should update or not, but just to clear some stuff up Harry is in fact portrayed by Harry Styles and Cara is portrayed by Cara Delevingne but it has nothing to do with real life they are just two of my favorite people, so please don't hate me for using them. Anyway should I update or just forget about this story?)