Chapter 6: Old Memories Come To Surface

I can't believe that Bell is back after all this time. Worst yet she came back with kids it makes me sad. For some reason I had thought Bell would be my mate, and then I made her hate me.

I can't believe what happened after I left that day so long ago.

Flashback

Rai was sick so Bell and I went to our secret park to play hide and seek. I really had no clue where Bell is.

"Cav you can't find me," she called teasingly.

"Ya I will Bell you just wait and see," I travelled around the park and couldn't find her.

Then I realized something her voice sounded from above me. Which meant she had to be hiding in the big oak tree none of the others had a branch low enough for Bell to reach and climb up from. I climbed up the tree sneaking and she didn't even hear me. It's good that neither of us went through our first shift yet.

"Found you," I sang.

"Cav you scared me half to death," Bell screamed practically falling out of the tree.

"Sorry Bell," I smiled.

We climbed down the tree and Bell began counting for her turn. I just couldn't resist as soon as she said ten I kissed her. Her lips were soft and supple, but she didn't respond to my kiss at all. Her eyes snapped open and I realized she didn't want this to happen. Pulling away I blushed I couldn't help myself I was certain Bell would be my mate.

"Sorry it's just I I," I stammered, but she just ran away.

I couldn't face the rejection so I ran all the way home. I know Bell just wants to be alone right now. A little while later Shira stopped by the house. Shira and I had been friends for a while and I knew she liked my brother, but wouldn't admit it so I came up with a plan.

"Hey Shira are you sure you don't like Rai?" I questioned her.

"Of course not," she lied looking away.

So I stepped up to her and made her look at me. Then I kissed her it felt wrong, but I couldn't pull away. Tears were streaming down Shira's face and I finally let her go.

"You jerk why'd you do that I don't like you I like Craig," she yelled.

"Finally you admit it," I laughed.

"Wait what?" she stammered her face full of shock.

"Well you wouldn't admit it so I thought I'd help you. I knew you liked Craig and he likes you too," I said smiling.

Shira left after that and I was all alone again. I had given Bell my first kiss and then kissed her best friend a mere hour later I'm the worst. Even if I had good intentions it still made me feel super ashamed.

I was planning to apologize to Bell the next day, but she was off from school for a week and refused to see anyone. When she came back she was really different and there were a lot of bad rumors at school about her.

End of Flashback

If I hadn't been so stubborn maybe Bell wouldn't hate me right now. It's all my fault if I had just looked back these years of heart and pain would have never happened. I was hoping once I met my mate I'd be able to forget B since she seemed to forget the rest of us when she moved. I can't help but wonder if she was pregnant when she left.

I love B I always have and I never found my mate. Mom and dad were surprised usually were twins found their mates on the same day, but I haven't yet. I'm beginning to think that my mates dead.

I wish I could repair my friendship with B, but we are both to stubborn to ever forget what happened. Anyway why did Bell have a humans child her quads really don't smell like they are half human maybe she lied. But why would she do that.

"Cavien Rodregious Bently," my father roared at me.

"Dad why are you at my house?" I asked confused.

"Do you know how much danger you've put our family in. B is our future Alpha you are suppose to be her Beta what are we going to do. A pack can't run well if the Alpha hates her second in command," he roared at me.

"But dad why can't Craig become Beta?"

"Because you have more power. I just hope your brother and B never got together though," he yelled the first part and mumbled the second.

"What! Why?" I growled.

"Her daughter is like a female version of you and Craig. Plus we all know it's impossible you 2 ever got together. Could be the reason shes lying and saying the fathers human. Craig has a mate so it could be a problem," dad said nonchalantly.

"Look even if they were drunk Craig and B would never get together. Now leave," I growled. I just wanted to be alone.

Dad left I guess he doesn't want to deal with a pissed of wolf. It's strange all those kids had slight features of us, but it had to be a coincidence Craig and her never got together. And I'd remember if we did unless, my eyes widened there was that one time.

Flashback

I woke up in one of B's spare rooms I usually did after a party. Stretching out I realized I had no clothes on. Looking around I spotted my clothes in the corner and hurried over to them.

When I turned around to make the bed what I saw made me freeze. There were specks of red all over the sheet. I couldn't have, but it seems I did I took a girls virginity and I can't even remember anything about last night. Who was she?

End of Flashback

It couldn't have been B that time right. Although now that I think about it whoever it was had to be a wolf because my mate mark gained a faint outline of a female wolf. Whoever it was that day she was my mate and all I had to do to finish our mating process is mark her. A female wolf unlike a male isn't born with a mate mark.

All I had to do was find a way to kiss B and if my mark started to glow then I was B's mate. Which would mean that I'd be her kids dad. Yeah right it's impossible. I laughed I can't believe I even thought of that possibility.

I might love B but now I was just desperate. No matter what B would have never don't this. Anyway B ha always wanted her mate she wouldn't reject him or hide the truth from him. I wonder if she even knows that Shira and Craig have a 13 year old daughter. Maybe she's one of her kids mates it's not like it's possible that they are related.