Grandpa didn't follow me.i take a glance he is so busy with his dishes.
I watch him from away.Look at my man why he so shine brightly.

I fell asleep by waiting his dishes.

"Baby Everything is ready come and join oh...look my little baby is sleeping"

TaeYong 's pov

He awoke and look at me with puppy eyes.Oh why you have to be so cute.

"Everything is ready to eat my prince William."

"Who are your prince i m not prince
I m baby TaeIl "

I chuckled.The way he talks is cute tho.

"Ok my little baby come and join my special dishes"

He spread his hands and says

"Cuddle me to there grandpa"

I carry him a bridal style to the kitchen.

His eyes are widened when he saw special dishes.

"Woah...grandpa!"

"Proud yourself little baby your boyfriend is better than a chief you have that kind of boyfriend."

"I love you Grandpapa "

He start eating like a real baby.

I keep staring at him with smily eyes.

"Why don't you eat"

"I m full because of seeing you"

"Over over limitless over"

He says.I pinch his pinky cheeks.
It's so soft like touching the cake.

"Are you gonna study now the exam is near baby you have to study
I will take you to the home "

"I don't wanna go to home and study! I hate to study eeee!"

He is shouting so loud.Here again.
The bad habits of my baby.

"Hey baby you must study to pass the exam .Don't you want to go to University? "

"Nope Never"

Oh Great.What can i say more...He is a really infinite bad boy oh nono bad baby.

"Ok then if you don't study your lessons , i will find another girl better than you Do you mind if i abandon you ?"

My baby face look smaller than usual.
Keke he might feel sad now by my words.

Ok mission complete.He will study i know.

"If you will happy i will let you go Lee TaeYong If you think you gonna have a better life with the new one,i will let you go *sob sob*"

Oh God No please.he started crying now.Geez i plan this mission to make him study.No it is turning to another point.why is my baby so good at thinking great!

"Hey baby it's not what i mean.I m trying to force you to study.What else you thinking...I won't do that !
You don't believe me.Oh baby shu stop crying you're ugly duck now"

I hug my baby.He sink in my chest.
But he push me hard and kick my legs.

"Ouuch that's hurt! "

"Why do you hug me um Go find and hug that new bitch move away now grandpa! I m gotta go home now!
I don't stay here even Fuckin one second!"

He even throw a pillows at me.I m trying to avoid his throws.

I grab his waist and hug roughly.

He might frightened at my action.

"Hey Stupid grandpa let me go!"

"Don't mad at me ANYMORE or i will do something badly to you you little baby Don't you scare"

He laughing outloud.

"What what you gonna do blah i don't scare you stupid dumby grandpa i will kick to the universe"

I didn't let go him and hug even more tightly.My baby couldn't breathe properly now.

"I can't breathe now please let go off me grandpa"

"If you study i will "

"Ok ok i promise i will let go off me please "

I release the hug and he sit quietly on the sofa.

"I don't believe you so you must study infront of me the whole night.I won't take you back to your home.Say goodbye to your Home"

"What !! You mean i can't go home and sleep and  eat the whole night ! You bad grandpa.You baddie ! I hate you !"

He is cursing me with every words.
I was pretending like i don't hear his words.

I dial to baby's daddy and tell everything about that his son gonna stay here the whole night.

"Now put out your books ! "

He didn't put out his books and sitting by poking..

"Hey baby"

"Do we know each other ? I don't know you So back off"

Again and again and again.These annoyances again.

"Ok then happily study here i will check you by your side."

♪ I hate lee taeyong Lee TaeYong I hate you stupid grandpa dumby clumsy grandpa"

He even sing a song.I won't say anything and shut my mouth and close my eyes too.it feels better and relax.
Whatever he does...

::::::

"Ouuch it's itch who making this ahh"

When i open my eyes i saw my baby.
He is teasing my ears with the feather.

"Good morning my little baby did you study well last night.i was fall asleep"

"Well everything was fine grandpa i studied a lot "

I kiss him as a morning kiss and he enjoy it.

"I have to go back now Driver has arrived infront of the house.Bye bye grandpa"

I hug my baby for a while and let go.
When he left, the phone was ringing and it was from company.Oh my God i forgot about meeting.

I quickly changed my clothes and grab my car key.i don't have time to look the mirror too.

When i start drive, i look at the back mirror i saw my face and i frightened myself.

Baby drew the cartoons on my face!
My face is now so Scary.Even the kids will run away if they see me.

Great i have to clean those dirty pieces on my face.Will i able to attend my meeting?

YOU ARE SO ANNOYING HEY BABY!