Prologue.

Christopher Maurice Brown
November 14th, 2012

I dragged myself up the stairs, ignoring her yelling. "Christopher, I'm not done speaking to you!"

"Well, I'm done speaking to you! Zonnique, you're always unhappy and I do everything in my power to please you. Why isn't it ever enough, baby girl?" I whined, stopping in my tracks. She sighed, sitting back down on the couch, avoiding eye contact with me. I walked over, rubbing her shoulders but she pushed me away with no hesitation.

"Oh, I can't touch my fiance anymore?"

Zonnique rolled her eyes, turning her body the opposite direction. I groaned and marched into the kitchen, grabbing multiple photos off the refrigerator, jogging back into the livingroom. She peeked at me, turning right back towards the wall. It's annoying when she tries to ignore me but I can deal with it.

I patted her thigh. She didn't budge. I did it one more time before she slapped my hand away. This time, I kissed her neck, hearing her soft moans. She gripped the colar of my shirt, pulling me full force into her wet lips. I moaned and started to unbutton her top. I picked up her, feeling her wrap her legs around my torse as I carried her upstairs to the bedroom. I kicked the door open wider, throwing her on the bed. She bit her lip and gestured for me to come forward. That's exactly what I did.

When she was fully naked, I pulled a condom out of the drawer, ripping it open with me teeth. Zonnique smirked, pulling me closer. I adjusted myself before inserting. She gripped the sheets, already clawing my back as if she wasn't use to my size. Her moans were music to my ears and the way our bodies moved in sync felt amazing. It was the only time Zonnique and I weren't arguing. She could be a handful but I'd take a bullet for her anytime, anywhere. She's my princess and my world.

"Chris! Oh yes!"

"You like that, baby girl?" I whispered, seductively into her ear. She groaned and sank her nails into my upper back even more. I could feel the scars burning but it wasn't worth healing at the moment. I pinned her arms above her head, slamming into her harder than before. My climax was seconds away and I wanted it to be special for Zonnique. She screamed, gripping the headboard. I kissed inbetween her chest and down, letting her know that she was my only, my first and my last. My eyes soften, looking into hers. Her mouthed dropped as she felt my warm liquid shoot into the condon. I gripped her hips, pounding into her a few more times. Zonnique ran her nails down my stomach, gasping for air. I smirked and pulled out, kissing her dry lips.

She panted. "You are an animal!"

I licked her bellybutton ring, swirling my tongue around as I went lower. I felt her hands roam through my curls. As I sucked on her clit, she screamed in pleasure. She taste so good. I kissed it, climbing back on top of her. Zonnique smiled up at me. I couldn't resist her smile. It's like a gift she gives me almost everyday. At least when she's not yelling or throwing things at me. I interwhined over fingers and kissed her nose.

"Zonnique, you're my Queen."

There were soft snores coming from under me. I playfully rolled my eyes and moved to the other side of her, wrapping my arms around her waist and snuggled my face in her neck. She's amazing. The arguing and bickering won't ever seperate us and what we have. Nobody can tear us apart. We are one.