The whistle blew, before the train conductor yelled out the train would be leaving in ten minutes.

"Alright, that's our que. To leave just follow the rest of the people in here- try not to get lost, thanks."

"I can feel the trust radiating off of you." Iris said, sarcasm dripping off her words.

Harry Rolled his eyes but smiled, "Alright. I'll write to you."

"Ugh, I find that so stupid." Wisteria groaned, "Hogwarts and their fucking aesthetic- please. If I enrolled in hogwarts I'd bring a fucking pen and REGULAR paper. Fucking ink bottles and having to dip your quill in them every second-"

"Alright, Wisteria, we get it," Harry laughed, "we have to go now."

Luna hugged their two friends, and off they went. Hopefully they could find their own car. He didn't feel like sitting next to his old friends- it would be awkward.

Every step Harry took his anxiety grew- he could feel everyone's stares, hear their whispers as he walked by. Little did he know a particular blond was staring at him from afar, awestruck.

•••

"Thank God we got our own car." Harry sighed happily, as he and Luna took their seat, he placed Jinora in the top shelf thing, where the luggage would go- allowing her to sleep.

As soon as they sat down, the car door flew opened- "Sorry, do you mind if my friends and I- Potter?"

Harry looked up.
There stood Draco Malfoy- well, a whole new Draco Malfoy, atleast.

His hair was shaved on the sides as well- apperently that was the new style- and it flopped over to the side. He had a black lip ring and wore black ripped jeans, along with a black muscle shirt that showed off his tattoos.
He had tattoos of flowers circling his dark mark, and a few other tattoos up his arms.

Harry smirked, "Draco."

At his first name, Draco blushed lightly- just barely noticeable.

"Do you mind if my friends and I sat in here? All the other cars are full."

Luna spoke before Harry; "Of course! Come in!" She replied cheerfully.

Draco's two friends- Pansy and Blaise- pushed past Draco and sat on the same seat as Luna.
Looks like Draco was stuck with Harry.

Draco closed the car door and sat down- near the wall, while Harry was sat at the window.

"Thanks for letting us in," Pansy said.

She changed as well. Her hair was down to her shoulders and choppy, she had a lip ring as well as an eyebrow ring, and had one tattoo sleeve on her left arm and a few small tattoo's on her fingers- like a diamond on one, a star on the other, and a moon on the other. Harry also noticed she had 'slytherin' tattooed to her wrist.

Blaise hasn't changed much at all, the only difference was the fact he got one earing stud on his left ear, and he was more... hyper.

Luna smiled at Pansy, "it's not a problem. Can I braid flowers in your hair?" She asked to Pansy.

Pansy raised a brow but nodded, "Yeah, sure."

She sat on the floor in front of Luna, and Luna pulled some flowers out of her pockets, instantly beginning her project.
Blaise pulled out a book and began reading to himself, while Draco just sat there, awkwardly staring at the ground.

Harry slid over to Draco and draped his arm around Draco's shoulder, "so, Draco, how's life been?"

Draco raised a brow at him, "Since when are we on a first name basis?"

"Since now." Harry smirked and looked over at him.
They were so close, and Draco almost felt tempted to kiss those pink lips of his. Of course he did not.
It was no secret that Draco was gay- as soon as he got his first boyfriend, the word spread out instantly. Apparently being gay is worse than being an ex-deatheater.
But, it was no secret Harry was gay either. After he moved to the muggle world he got a boyfriend, and the news spread instantly.  That's when the parents started telling their kids to not be like him. And so, from there, Harry changed completley. To his liking.

"Well, Harry, I thought you hated me?"

Harry smirked, "don't be so dramatic. Also, haven't you heard? I switched to Slytherin."

"So I've heard."

"You two get a room," Blaise joked, throwing a flower at Harry, which hit him directly on his forehead.

Harry glared jokingly and shot the flower back, hitting Blaise in the eye.

Soon enough, the three of them were having a full on flower war, while Luna peacefully braided flowers into pansy's hair.

This year might not be as bad as I thought. Harry and Draco thought; sneaking glances at each other as the flower war continued.