13 one way or another

Unknown POV

As I ran though town I pick up a scent at the castle that was very unfamiliar. Speeding up I took off to the throne room to see my brother and two unknown vampires talking brother I said as I enter he looks up at me and smirks ah my dear brother we have a very interesting visit at this time please come and listen to this tale. He tells me. I sit in my throne as the two guest kneel before us. Tell me my little dears what is this tale. The male stood and looked at me with his red eyes last year I meet a beautiful girl and we were attacked by nomads we rescued the girl but she was hunted by his mate the coven left her and came back to protect her now they are taking my singer from me with the Volturi helping we have come to ask for your help to over throw them. The girl at his side looked at him then turned to us. I want her dead for taking my family from me and turning them against my mate she said I looked at the pair then my brother I turned back to the room and called Adriana to me. Yes master she said as she bows. Take the to a spear room while I talk to my brother. Yes master she says and leaves. Brother this is our chance to finally take out the Volturi scum we will do this Stephan bring back the guests I watch as they enter. First what are your names I ask the male looks at me and replies my name is Edward Anthony Mason I was apart of the Cullen coven this is my mate Arielle she is from Texas. I turned to his mate Arielle please can you inform us of your background a little? I asked ummm sssure my name is Arielle Maria Jamison I am 17 from Houston Texas I have 2 siblings both older my brother Peter and sister Charlotte both from the southern army now known as Peter and Charlotte Whitlock.. She tells us. Do you have gifts by chance. I asked them. I can read minds all but one persons that I know of. Edward says. I can show you your past life's and you human memory's like you are living in them now  she tells us we need to get training we go to war in 2months.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jasper's POV

Finally the battle is over and we are all relaxing when my sexc pixie gasps. Ali hun what do you see I  asked her worry laced my voice. I see Edward and a girl in Rome with the brothers telling them that Bella forced them him out of our family and the girl is after someone she feels stole her family from her she looks like....... Her eyes focused back on the room I followed her line of sight to see Peter on his knees sobbing into Bella's shoulder sadness and lose in his emotions. I felt major join the forefront of my mind  we stood up straight and said in a commanding voice captain stand your ground tell me what we do to those who betray us brother I told him watching as he stood straight with venom tears in his eyes l. We destroy them always win never lose. He said almost robotic Major my knower told me the girl with Edward is Arielle my baby sister she was 17 when she went missing and they are mates He says. Ali gasps again another vision I turn to her as she says the Roman's and Edward and Arielle are going to Italy in 2months to try and take over the Volturi and want to take Bella out as well the believe Bella is the reason Peter,Char and we turned our backs on them so they want her dead with the belief that we will welcome them back with her gone they do not believe she is mated to Peter. I turned to Peter and Aro saying We need to prepare for this war can you do this peter also i think we need to discuss turning Bella and training her before we go.

~~~~~~~general POV

Everyone turned to Bella this was her choice they would not force her if she did not want it.
Bella turned to Peter and said I want this but I have my own term's for my change can we go talk alone  please. Jasper turned to Peter and Bella and said my little belle go up to my study it is sound proof even to us with super hearing. Bella looked at Jasper. Thank you Jaz. Bella turned and grabbed Peter's hand leading him to Jasper's study shutting the door behind them she sat on the Ottoman pulling peter with her.

~~~~~~~Bella POV

I looked at my sexc captain and took a deep breath to calm my nerves. Peter's head was down so I lifted his head to look him in the eyes as I shifted straddling his lap and say I love you always and forever I want to be changed but as I said I have 1term to discuss with you as you may know I am still a virgin and I don't want to start my new life with you as a virgin so I want you to change me while you make love to me please. He looked at my eyes searching for any deceit he would find none only love and truth. Finally he spoke my darlin' I would do anything for you I love you with every fibre of  my being and I need you with me forever so it pleases me greatly that ya  want me  when do you want to be changed lil darlin'. I thought about it for a second tonight my love I said OK darlin' he replied we got up and went to the lounge and sat down Alice winked at me and came over to us as I told everyone that I wanted to be changed tonight by Peter. What would you like to do for your last human day and what food do you want to have today? Esme asked I would like chicken fettuccine for tea and Alice and rose can we have a girls day please I need your help I asked nervously as Jaz and Alice looked at me with mischievous smirks on there faces damn seer. Sure Bella the girls said I turned to Char  would you please come help  to I would like to get to know you better and I could use all the help I can get I giggled she looked at Peter who nodded and I feel foreign emotions and look at  Jaz he nod in Char's direction he's projecting her emotions of joy, nerves and acceptance. I would like that very much  thank you. She says. We say good bye to every one and get in peters Ferrari I drive char is in the passengers seat Alice and Rose in the back as we set of to port Angeles.

My Captainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें