TM Concert Field Trip idea

You know what would be kewl? Technically I mentioned this before but it was like in a story concept but this can actually happen and it's an idea i have been thinking about.

What if some of us older TM got together and combined our money into this big savings fund and make it a goal and use it to buy tickets, gas mileage, dinner, and etc for other TM who are unable to afford to see MB's concert and/or meet the boys! Each party will need contact numbers to stay in touch with so everyone knows where everyone is.

Like for every trip they're can be a certain amount of people to take. Let's say at least 5 to 10 girls or boys with their parent's permission. This will allow the TMS to either pick up the child/teen from school, home, etc. to attend the concert and if they choose to attend dinner afterwards they can as long as the parent/guardian approves. After the concert they can take group pictures of the event and have them as a keepsake. Then after the dinner and concert TMS can drop off the child/teen at home and the child/teen will have a smile on their face because someone out their made their dream come true by seeing MB and meeting other fans that love them just as much as them and that it's a moment they will never forget.

The parent/guardian will also be happy and grateful that someone took the time to save up some money and provide an opportunity for their child or children to attend a MB concert and that they had fun, met new friends and came home safe and sound happy. :)

Now THIS would be a great idea!

Body odor checks need to be established, appearance, mannerisms, roll call, anybody allergic to any food before the after party at the dinner date. The kids get to choose the place to dine at. Curfews are in order. Call parents at least every 2 hours. Make sure everyone is ok. Use buddy system. NO ONE GOES ANYWHERE ALONE!!! It’s the responsibility of both the child/teen and the adult to stay together and keep in contact at all times to ensure safety, honesty and trust. Don’t screw a good thing up.

Everyone has a voice (to communicate whether verbal or non-verbal) so speak up if something is bothering you. Make sure you use the restroom as often as possible. Bring extras (toiletries) if not TM sisters will have some extras in case you come up short.