Our first conversation.

" Where am I ? ", I said .
Shayaan was staring hard at my feet when I said this. Abruptly he replied,
"Er you had fainted after you fell down, I carried you to  your home but I suppose there wasn't anyone".
       " you  speak too??? " , I asked him in a naughty tune.

   *No reply*

" thanks anyways", I said .

    * silence*
                I finally broke the ice by asking him about his preparations for examinations. 
"Ummmm yes good" he replied ( avoiding eye contact).
" how is uncle?" , I asked.
* silence*
" okay , leave it.. can you please take me to my home at least ?", I said.
* no response*
    "Fine then .... I will manage myself , bye!", saying this I extended my hand towards my broken wheel chair but my legs didn't cooperate,  I was about to fall flat from the bed when Shayaan grabbed me by my waist and then ..... Our eyes met  for the first time...... jet Black ,big wide eyes,  there was redness in the cornea.... I had never been so close to a boy.  A magical touch it was! This was the very first time that I realised that Shayaan was quite handsome , he was stronger than he seemed to be. No perfume , no scent , nothing but there was something very attractive about him . His mysterious eyes were conveying something that I couldn't decipher.
" why do you even try when you know you can't!" ,He rebuked
me but I was still in his arms , his strong arms . " your wheel chair is broken, I will take you to your home."
And then again I was over his back. He covered my legs around his waist, and I held his arms strongly by my hands.  I felt like a child who was being carried on her father's shoulders.
  "Thanks Shayaan" I said and gave him a smile.( of course he didn't see that )
"Hey, what's this ? On your neck? so cool . ... you got a tattoo!!! That looks so mysterious.  What is it ? An eagle or what???".
    " nnnnnn nothing " ,he said in a quivering voice.  
I was then handed over to my made and caretaker   Mrs Patrick.

      That day the whole night , I was thinking about him.
My phone rang , it was my mother. " hello mom", I said.
  " honey , how are you? I am coming back tomorrow , our house in San Francisco has been auctioned now. "
" oh that's great.. love you mom , come soon ", I said ,she gave me a good night kiss and disconnected the phone.
I looked outside my balcony which faced Shayaan's room and to my surprise..... you know what? He was looking towards me, I mean my balcony. This was for  the first time in these five years.......

*****don't forget to share, comment and vote******