NaLu vs. GrayLu Fanfiction-Part 2

Here's the next part, I'll try to make it longer this time! And sorry for the long wait! Shout out to @iloveblackstar! First commenter on any of my works! Major shout out to @BadBlockGirl! First person to tell me I should continue! That means alot! Thx to everyone who reads these and supports me! Hope you enjoy! Peace! °=°

________________________________________________________________________

Natsu P.O.V

"Why a traaaaaaain?" I moaned, suddenly feeling nauseous. "Quit your whining! We aren't even on it yet!" Erza stated. "Yet" I mumbled. Lucy was sitting on the bench. I stood next to her with Gray on the other side of her. Happy was knawing on my shoulder. Erza was leaning against all of her luggage. "So Natsu?" Lucy started. I turned my full attention towards her. "Yes?" I asked carefully. "How are we gonna split 300,000 jewels amongst 4 people?" She finished. "Uh, actually, 5 people, Lushee!" Happy stated, probably a little angry she didn't point him out. "Whatever, you and Natsu share the jewels anyways, right?" She asked more to me then to Happy. Happy mumbled something where I couldn't hear. The train pulled up. "Uhhhhhhhh........" I moaned again. "Now you can start your whining Natsu, but make it quiet, I want a peaceful ride." Erza announced, pulling her luggage to the caboose to ask one of the workers where to put it. I sat down on one side and Gray sat on complete opposite side. To my surprise, Lucy sat next to me instead of Gray. I gave him a ha-she-sat-next-to-me-instead-of-you kinda smirk. He just tsked and turned towards Lucy. "Lucy? Can you sit next to me?" He asked. My mouth practically hit the floor. Is he seriously begging?! "Um" Lucy started but Erza cut her off. "Oh come on, Gray, I'll sit next to you, instead!" I heard him gulp and I started to chuckle, but immediately stopped when I saw Erza glaring at me. While we were on the train, Lucy was looking at the request I had picked. I don't understand why she's so upset I picked that one, I mean, I picked it so she could pay for her rent. "Hey Natsu?!" Gray started. "Shut up! Talkin' to you would make me even more sick!" I replied. "Why you little......" He started to get up but Erza's voice interrupted, "I just love how peaceful our train rides are, don't you Lucy?" Erza turned to Lucy. "Uh," Lucy looked a little uncomfortable. Probably not knowing if Erza asked her so she could point it out or go along with her sarcasm. She looked at me as if wanting me to answer for her or help her. "What?" I mouthed. She started to say something, but again Erza cut her off. "Right Lucy?" She sounded a little annoyed. Just then the train pulled to our stop. As we walked out, Lucy faced me. "Who's the requester and where do they live?" She asked. "Don't know." I turned away, feeling my face get hotter for some reason. "You picked the request and don't even know where they live?" She asked me. I tried to look anywhere but at Lucy, but that didn't really help considering she was trying to get right in my field of vision.

Lucy P.O.V

Saved by the train! I thought in my head. I faced Natsu. "Who's the requester and where do they live?" I asked him. "Don't know." Is all he said then turned away from me. I was baffled. "You picked the request and don't even know where they live?" I practically shouted, but lowered my voice when I realized what my volume level was. Gray kinda raised an eyebrow at me. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Never mind, hand me the sheet, Erza, I'll find out who it is." I faced Erza. She handed me the request. I glanced at everything on the page and found it. "It's somewhere in...... a town called L ark Hollow? It doesn't say the requester's name but it says where they live. They live......." I trailed off. I reread the requester's house number again. Everyone had stopped and they were looking at me expectantly. I slowly answered their hanging question. All their eyes widened. Erza snatched the paper from me. "666? Devils road?" She mouthed. "I have a bad feeling about this, Luce!" Natsu stated. "Idiot, don't you think we all do?!" Gray smacked him on the back of the head....hard. "Ow!" Natsu moaned! "Oh my gosh! Are you okay Natsu?" I said rushing over to him, I glanced at Gray. "Nice one." I said sarcastically. He put up his hands in defense.