Chapter 27: LOVE WINS!

ALTHEA'S POV

I though everything was over when I decided to leave, when I left her...

Funny thing is that we really can't hide our love for each other even though many things happened and changed. Even though we are both already with someone.

Kahit ilang beses ko pang isipin na lumayo, I always find myself going back to her. I always end up loving her over and over.

I love that woman... I want her back.

Despite of all that happened between them ay unti unti namang bumalik ang dating sila. Yung magkaibigan na nagkakaasaran, nagkukulitan at nandyan palagi para sa isa't isa.

They became friends again. Totally friends.

It's hard to be friends with someone who once became the love of your life specially kung di naging maganda ang hiwalayan pero para sa kanila, friendship came first before they end up together kaya naman iyon ang kanilang mas pinapahalagahan.

They got to hang out together. Kumakain sa labas, nagttravel, at sleepovers they do those stuffs na wala nang ilangan. Have they already really moved on?

AT THE: TANCHINGCO MANSION

Jade: Are you really going to leave? I'll miss you (smiles)

Patty: I have to. You know, I want to persue this. Dream ko to. I... I love you (She said as she hug her girlfriend)

" Paano na ako niyan? Wala na akong girlfriend," Jade pouting her lips at nagpapacute. " Wala na akong makakasama in everything,"

Patty gave her a smile then slowly touched her face.

" You knew that it's not me. Both of us knew that I can't be that person. I will never be kaya ikaw, just give me a hug that will last forever or atleast manlang hanggang makabalik ako," Patty said as she pinched Jade's cheeks. " Miss na kita agad."

Jade knew how is it going to be. She, on the other hand, was happy.

CUT TO: WILA'S HOUSE

Batchi: Tsong, ano na. Magpapakasal na kami, paano ka na niyan? (sabay tawa nito)

Althea: Seryoso Batch? Magpapakasal na kayo? Kailan ka nagpropose ha? (Hinampas hampas niya ito ng unan)

" Magpapakasal kami pagkatapos kong magpropose. Di pa talaga nangyayari eh. Syempre, tsong, dapat andon ka. Para naman kapag kinabahan ako o dika'y umatras e..." Di pa ito tapos magsalita'y sumabat na ang kanyang kaibigan.

Althea: Para kapag naduwag ka...eh lagi ka namang ganon (Biro nito) Para may bumatok sayo, gagawin ko talaga yon

Batchi was never been sure of everything but this time, alam niyang si Wila na yon. The way Wila was when Batchi needed most of the attention she can have. Everything they went through together is more than enough reason for Batchi to be that sure.

Batchi: Huwag kang mag-alala. Welcome ka sa bahay namin

"Oi Batchi! Di ako ganon ka lonely no. Sakit mong magsalita," Althea said laughing hard.

CUT TO: SALLY'S HOUSE

Sally and Paul, ever since they were really inlove with each other. The thing is that Paul doesn't once got the guts he needed to court Sally. But she was that patient and so the long wait paid off. Now, they are together and soon will really be together after their wedding.

" Sally? Oh bakit ka na naman nakatulala diyan?" Paul asked. "Do you want something to eat? Nagdala ako ng goods dito".

Sally: Paul, are we still going to be like this kahit kasal na tayo? Are you sure going to marry me?