At my locker I meet Laura and she looks like she is on a mission. As soon as Laura notices me and I am close to her she thrusts her phone into my face.

"Okay, this outfit, this or this?", Laura asks me seriously showing me three pictures.

I point to the second one and respond: "This! Your legs look really long in a skirt and red really looks good on you!"

Laura beams at me and hugs me. "Thanks, I knew I could count on you!"

I wrap my arms around her as well and want to know: "So what's the plan for tonight?"

Immediately Laura pulls back and looks into my eyes. Her serious look is back and she responds: "The game starts at 8. So I'll be over at your house at 7."

I nod my head in agreement and ask: "Did Chase tell you where you should wait for him?"

"Yes and then we'll drive to a special place.", Laura tells me softly.

I smile at her and reply: "It still does sound creepy, but cute as well!"

Laura laughs and we make our way to our first class. The first two classes pass quickly and I try to head towards Mr. Terman's class as quick as I can, because of the exam today.

When I enter I notice that almost all seats are already taken. I see Jason, who is just talking with another guy, but when our eyes lock Jason waves me to him.

"And that's the reason this seat is taken!", Jason tells the guy and he turns around to look at me.

The guy, who I think is called Martin, looks surprised then winks at Jason and tells him: "I understand." Then he heads towards another empty seat. Confused it takes me a bit to focus on Jason again.

"You saved a seat for me?", I smile gently at Jason and sit down.

"Of course!", he tells me.

"You'll ace this test and I need all the help I can get.", Jason cheekily tells me and I giggle.

"And I thought you were being sweet.", I pout at him. His eyes immediately focus on my lips and he huskily answers: "You're the only one, who's allowed to call me that."

Delighted I smile at him and reply: "Good to know and I know you don't need my help to get through this test."

Just then Mr. Terman enters the classroom and everyone is silent at once. Mr. Terman hands out the question and answer sheet and I am happy to see that the problems seem solvable.

I turn in Jason's direction just to seem him already answering the problems and figure that he is going to be alright.

After solving each problem I notice that I have barely five minutes left and I briefly go over each problem again.

When the bell rings Mr. Terman collects our sheet and right away leaves the classroom. A lot of our class mates groan, let themselves fall back in their seats exhausted and complain about the hard questions.

I feel Jason's gaze on me and turn my head to see him gently smiling at me.

"I think our study sessions helped A LOT. From now on I'll always study with you!", Jason tells me and I giggle.

"I'd love to, but I can't guarantee great outcomes. I suck at physics.", I reply and stand up.

Jason and I Ieave the classroom together and he says: "I love physics so that won't be a problem!"

"Then it's a deal!", I answer and see Jason beaming at me.

He accompanies me to my next class and we talk about the game tonight.