Seven Minutes In Heaven

Sasuke P.O.V

"GET IN THERE, YOU TWO!" Kiba belched, as I tried to refrain from entering the closet.

Are me and Naruto the ONLY ONES NOT DRUNK?!

Kiba finally pushes us in and locks the door from the outside.

"Fuck me" I say under my breath. Then I look up. Naruto looks as if he's about to throw up.

Huh.

"Hey, Naruto? You okay?" I sit down next to him.

He lets out a little "yeep!" And leaps into the wall.

"Are you embarrassed or something?" I ask him.

"S-soorta...." He squeaks.

"I-i think t-that I might like sorta well kinda I guess... Like you??" His face flushes red and he becomes weak. He starts to fall forward.

"Woah!" I yell, as I catch him, and lay him down on the floor. "Naruto?" I ask him.

"Hmmnh?"

He groans. I look into his eyes. He looks into mine.... We lean in closer....

And the Next thing I know, he's sucking me down like a drink.
I start to accept the kiss, as his tongue starts going deeper, down my throat.

He slowly undoes the zipper of my pants, and pulling them down.. he grabs my dick and starts stroking it up and down and I bite his lip.

"Hahauagh! S- aah! Sorry.." I say, as blood start to trail from his lip, onto the carpet.

Then he pulls his pants fully off.

I know where this HAS to go.

He pulls my head down, and outs his dick in my mouth, and I have no choice but to suck.

I start to suck, and his dick gets harder, as he starts to squirm around on the floor. I start to get stiff, as I start to jerk off. He cums in my mouth, by I swallow it all! And keep going.

Then he pulls his dick out of my mouth, with a pale look, and heavy panting.

"I want..
You..
Inside of me...."

"I thought you'd never ask" I reply, and turn him over

"Whenever you're ready" he says in a pant, and I thrust into him.

We both let out a long moan, as I pull out and thrust in again, cumming inside of him, and I do it the same, but faster. I keep going, getting faster each time.

Naruto starts jerking off, and moaning my name. We can hear the boys laughing and drinking out there.

"S-Sasuke...." He passes out. I pull out of him, and sit on the floor.

I pull my pants back up, and slide his pants back on him, and pick him up, and carry him out.

I open the door, and they're standing there, jaw-dropped.

"What?" I say, and head to the bathroom, their eyes following me.