"Oh, yeah. Same with me. Only he actually called me...on accident, that is." Melissa giggles and sips her drink.

"I can't believe this. You've never done anything with him?" Joy presses. I just shake my head. "So you're a virgin, right?"

"No shit," Jane says, rolling her eyes.

"And...you all have been with him?" I ask, afraid for the answer.

"Of course," Melissa begins. "We'd be part of an endangered species if we hadn't." She laughs.

Joy cocks her head. "Looking around, I'd say at least half of the girls here have done something with Harry."

"Oh," I mutter. "I think I'm going to go get a drink, it was nice talking to you all," I tell them, trying to be polite. They smile slyly as I walk away. I swallow multiple times, trying not to cry. I knew Harry slept around a lot, but it's different when you see all girls he's been with. I guess seeing is believing.

Harry is nowhere to be seen when I return to my prior seat. Perrie looks at me, her eyes widening. She hands me another drink, and I down it quickly. This is the first time in my life I want to be wasted, maybe then I'll be able to forget all the disgusting and slightly offensive things that Melissa, Joy, and Jane said.

"What did they say to you?" Perrie asks, concern filling her blue eyes.

"Oh, they just wanted to let me know how many fucking girls Harry has slept with," I tell her bitterly.

"Holy shit, did you bitch slap one of them?" Perrie asks.

"No, I kind of wish I did though." I stifle a fake laugh.

"Don't let them get to you, darling." Perrie smiles, refilling my drink. I rake my fingers though my hair, sighing loudly.

"So how did you meet Zayn?" I ask out of nowhere, trying to get my mind off what I heard from Jane and the rest. Perrie puts the cloth she was cleaning with down on the counter.

"I was seventeen, and I had just moved here from South Shields. We went to the same Form, and he just came up and introduced himself. We got to talking, and boom! He asked me out for dinner. The rest is history, I guess." She smiles slightly, her eyes glazing over at the sweet memory. I smile as well, downing my drink once more.

Harry slides into the bar stool next to me, snaking an arm around my waist. "Perrie!" He shouts. I wince at the close proximity of his voice to my ear. "Can I get another beer?" He asks, waving a still full bottle around.

"You were cut off, big boy," Perrie tells him. He groans before lowering his lips to just under my jaw. I shiver at the coolness of his whiskey flavored lips on my hot skin. He continues kissing down my neck, dragging his tongue along the strap on my shoulder.

"Harry," I say, my voice surprisingly strong for how I'm feeling inside. He moves his lips to my ear, his breath cool on my flaming skin.

"You wanted to stay here, let's have some fun."

He pulls me back to the wall where he had previously yelled at me. My back presses against the cold wall. He buries his face into my neck.

"I'm sorry for yelling earlier," he says against my skin. I shudder as his hot breath fans down my neck. He kisses my lips gently at first before deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I don't care how many of his sluts are watching, I just want to kiss him. He slides his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan against his lips. I can taste the liquor on his lips. His hands fall from my hips to my thighs. He runs his fingers along the hem of my dress. My legs feel weak, and I'm sure if Harry wasn't supporting me against this wall I would be on the floor.

"I love you so much, Blair," he whispers as I tug at his hair. He moves back, leaning his forehead against mine. I shut my eyes briefly, wishing we were alone instead of at this damn party.

"You love me, don't you?"

"Yes," I answer him, nodding and opening my eyes. "Yes, I love you."

"Then be with me."

I know what he's talking about. He wants me to be with him in the only way I haven't yet, the way that half of the scantily clad girls at this party have been. I knew this would happen eventually. But Harry's drunk, and I'm almost drunk, and this is not how I want my first time to go.

"No," I say, shaking my head. "Not now."

"Why not? What's wrong with now?"

"It's not the time, Harry, you're drunk."

He takes a step away, letting out an exasperated sigh. "What does it matter?" He asks, his tone cold. "I'm always fucking drunk."

"Stop," I say, watching him carefully. "You're being irrational."

"Right, because that's who I am," he says sarcastically. "I'm the irrational one, and you're the perfect one."

"You know you couldn't be farther from the truth," I say, getting angry. "I am by no means perfect."

"Then quit acting like it!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," someone says, and we both turn to see Luke walking toward us, a half smile on his face. "Someone having a little spat?"

Harry grabs his half empty beer bottle from the bar and takes a long drink before glaring back at Luke. He grips the bottle tightly.

"Why don't you go fuck Penny or something, Luke?" Harry snaps.

"Oh I don't know, Blair looks like she would be a nice time," he says, winking at me. Harry grips the neck of the bottle tighter until his knuckles are white. "I bet I could make her scream," he goes on. Jane walks up next to him followed by Penny and Ashley. I shift uncomfortably.

"Do you want another scar added to your fucking face, Luke?" Harry threatens.

"Relax, Styles," Luke says, raising his hands in surrender. "It's a shame isn't it, you've been trailing after her all these years and you don't even get to shag her." Harry huffs something under his breath. He's about to do something he'll regret, I see it in his blazing eyes. I rest my hand gently on his arm, trying to calm him.

"I can only imagine how nice she'd be," Luke spits at Harry. I glare at him, the sick bastard. I tense, my grip tightening around Harry's wrist.

"Stop," he growls at Luke, his eyes dangerously dark.

"I bet you've never been touched like that, Blair," Luke says, his eyes taunting. I bite my lip so hard my eyes begin to water.

"Guys, enough," Jane says. I look up at her, shocked that she's the one to intervene. She looks straight at me. "We wouldn't want her to go and kill herself, now would we?"

My jaw drops, my blood turning to ice. My heart rate quickens as I drop my hand from around Harry's wrist. I blink a few times, but the nasty smirk isn't erased from Jane's face.

"You had no fucking right, Jane!" Harry yells, smacking the bottom of his bottle on the bar in pure fury, glass flying everywhere. He huffs, his jaw tense, as he glares at Luke and Jane. Panic glints in Jane's eyes and I know we're all thinking of the night Harry cut Luke. Harry grips the half broken bottle in his hand, bringing it back slightly as if getting ready to strike.

"Harry, don't!" I say, reaching out to stop him. His arm suddenly jerks back with my touch and the bottle makes harsh contact with my skin, splitting it down my wrist. I gasp at the bloody gash.

I bite my tongue to hold back tears. Harry hasn't seen that he's cut me, he's too blinded with anger to notice; but everyone else has. Perrie thrusts a towel at me that I quickly wrap around my wrist. I wince as I press down, trying to stop the bleeding. I try to vocalize words, but the pain is too severe.

"You know it's true," Jane purrs at Harry, placing her hand on his chest. A pang of jealously rips through me that I would definitely act on if my arm wasn't losing blood fast.

"Is that why you did it?" Jane goes on, raising an eyebrow and I feel bile rise in my throat. "Blair's too prudish for you, so that's why you did it. That's why you slept with me."