22

"Hey," a voice says in my ear. "Hey, Blair." I quickly register the voice as Harry's. He pokes my cheek. "Blair--"

"What!" I snap.

"Jesus! Good morning to you too," he grumbles as I open my eyes. He's hovering over me in the push up position, staring down at me.

"How long have you been up?" I ask him.

"Two hours," he replies. I glance at the clock to see it's ten am.

"What have you been doing for two hours?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Watching you."

"That's creepy," I tell him.

"So?"

I push Harry away from me so I can sit up. I rake my fingers through my hair, covering my mouth as I yawn. Harry pokes my cheek again and I swat his hand away. He laughs and tries to poke me again this time I hit his chest.

"Someone's grumpy in the morning!" He says, beginning to poke my sides.

My eyes widen, as he begins to tickle me. I curl into a ball as he towers over me, squeezing my sides. I laugh loudly, screaming like I'm being attacked.

"Harry! Stop!" I squeal between laughs.

"Never!" He says as he continues.

"Harry!" I laugh loudly. I try to fight back, but I'm useless.

"Say uncle!"

"What are we, five?" I giggle.

"Say it!"

"Okay! Okay! Uncle!" I scream, breathing hard as he stops. My body loosens from the tense position.

Harry's hovering over me again. His eyes darken and then I realize why. I just have his shirt covering my under wear. "Harry," I begin weakly before he crashes his lips to mine. He bites my bottom lip gently as I open to deepen the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist and he groans. He rolls over so I'm straddling him. I pull away, my eyes searching his, as I push his curls out of his face. He pulls me down again to continue the kiss, when we hear the front door open and shut.

"Harry!" I hear Jane's voice call.

"Shit," Harry grumbles under his breath. "Go wait in the bathroom, if she sees you here she'll flip shit." I move quickly, shutting the bathroom door as quietly as I can. I switch the lock, thankful that there's a window in the bathroom so it's not completely pitch black. Why is Harry worried about her getting mad? Why is he so quick to hide me? I brush the thoughts away and listen.

"Harry," I hear her call again. "I saw your car out front, I know you're here." I hear the bedroom door open and my heart begins to pound. I've never seen Jane angry, and I don't really want to. "Oh here you are." I can almost see the smirk on her face.

"What do you want, Jane?" He growls.

"Harsh! I just wanted to give you a morning surprise, that's all," she purrs. I hear the springs in his mattress creak and I instantly feel sick to my stomach.

"Get out, Jane. I was having a nice morning."

"Where have you been, Harry? We miss you. I miss you. Did you miss me?" Harry doesn't answer. "Have you been hanging out with that prissy girl again? Blair?" Jane asks, an edge to her voice.

"Get out, Jane," he repeats, his voice cold.

"What does that bitch have that I don't?"

"Don't call her that!"

"She'll never sleep with you, Harry, and you know it! I can give you what you want, but for some reason you still want that juvenile girl."

"Shut the fuck up, Jane. Don't make me do something that I'll regret," he warns.

"I bet she doesn't know half the shit I know! She's a fucking virgin!" Jane yells.

"Get the fuck out of my house or so help me God I will call the cops on you! By the way, how many felonies do you have now?" He asks her, his voice dripping in venom.

"You wouldn't," she growls.

"Give me my key back and get your whore ass out of my house," he snarls. "Before I do something that could get me arrested." I cover my mouth with my hand in shock. He wouldn't hit her, would he?

"You're an ass, Harry! Go to hell!"

"Well since you're here I'm already in hell!" He yells as the bedroom door shuts. My eyes burn with tears as I hear the front door slam behind Jane. It's silent for a while before I hear a knock on the bathroom door.