Chapter 36

I see the doorknob twisting open and take a deep breath to ease my nerves. Prince walks in with a giant cupcake in his hands. I give him a big smile and say "I thought you said there was no more food on the plane?"
"This is dessert. Happy early birthday my love."
He said handing me the cupcake and kissing me on the cheek.
"It looks delicious."
"It tastes even better momma. I had Maria make it this morning before we left. She makes a mean birthday cake. I had her make it into a cupcake."
"Thank you baby. It's huge! You'll have to help me eat it."
"Gladly!" He said, his eyes lighting up in excitement.
I felt silly for thinking he was going to come back with a ring and propose on the plane. I have got to stop psyching myself out about this. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed though. However, most of that melted away when I took the first bite of the cupcake. "Oh my god!!!" I exclaim, closing my eyes.
"You're making me jealous of the cupcake. I think it gets you off more than I do!"
"Not even close. But it's the closest I've ever come to a food orgasm. Never mind I'm not sharing!" I say, standing up and walking out the door with the cupcake.
"Jensen get your fine selfish ass back in here and give me a bite." I hear him say from the room. I giggle to myself and sit down in one of the chairs and continue eating the orgasmic dessert. About a minute later Prince is standing over me, hovering like a seagull. "Hey baby!"
I say with a mouthful of moist goodness. "Can I help you with something?"
"I want a bite please."
"Awe! No." I said, turning away from him.
"Come on momma. Don't be like that. I just want one tiny little bite."
"Fine. Sit down and I'll feed it to you." Prince sits down next to me and I tear off a small piece with my fork. I slowly move the fork towards his mouth and he opens his mouth wide and closes his eyes. Once his eyes are closed, I turned the fork back towards me and shoved it into my mouth and continued eating the cupcake. Once he realized he didn't get his bite, his eyes flew open and his nostrils flared in anger. "Alright that's it!" He yells, and grabs the fork from my hand.
"Wait! Baby give me the fork."
"No! Give me the cupcake."
"No!"
He starts to go in with the fork to get a chunk of the cupcake. I pull it away out of his reach. "Jensen you're about to drop it! I swear if you drop it and neither one of us gets another bite, I will not be giving you your birthday present!"
I immediately give him the cupcake. "Oh wow! That worked!" He said, digging in with his fork and taking a gigantic bite. "You must think I got you something really good." He chuckles.
"Well I would hope so."
"What the trip isn't enough of a gift?"
"I don't know. Where are we going?"
He sighs and takes another bite. "Just for that I'm polishing off this cupcake."
"No don't! You know I'm joking! You know I'm not that kind of girl. But if you don't give me that cupcake back, no sex or anything for the rest of the trip."
"Honey you would break before I would!"
"No I wouldn't! Wanna make a bet?"
"No bc I'm not going away with you on your birthday and abstaining from sex. We would both regret it and be miserable. But that may be an interesting bet once we get back home."
"Please give me the cupcake back. It's my birthday cupcake." I say, pouting my bottom lip at him. He takes some of the icing and wipes it on my lower lip and then eats it off.
"Mmmmm" we both exhale in unison. Next he takes more and wipes it on my chest and licks if off, causing both of us to moan again. I scoop some with my finger and spread it on his neck. I take my time licking and sucking him clean. We made eye contact once I finished and we both had lust burning in our eyes. "Back to the bed now momma." He demands, standing up.
"What about the cupcake?" I ask, standing up beside him.
"It's cumming with us." He smiles and raises his eyebrows at me.
Once inside the room, Prince sits the cupcake down on the end table and we both stripped down to nothing. I lay down on my side and Prince grabs a scoop of icing and spreads it on my pussy. Then he scoops the rest and smears it all over his dick. "Let's eat momma." He says in a deep voice and lays down beside me. We both get in between each other's legs and begin to lick and eat the sweet yumminess off. Once all the icing was off, Prince lays flat and I climb on facing away from him. We continue to simultaneously pleasure each other orally. The rougher and faster he would go, the rougher and faster that I would go. If he slowed down, I slowed down. We kept matching each other's pace until we were both close to orgasm. When I was almost there, I raised up and rocked back and forth on his tongue. "Baby don't stop." Prince begs me. "Suck me please. I want to go with you." I bend down and take him back into my mouth and pump him rapidly. "You almost there baby? I'm about to cum." He asks, shaking his head back and forth with my clit firmly in his mouth. It was so intense I cry out my affirmation of my impending high. Prince grunts and throws his hips up into my face, sending his dick and essence far down my throat. I quickly release him from my mouth and scream out in ecstasy as he worked me through my high. I plop down on his legs trying to calm down, while he rubs me all over and leaves kisses on my thighs and ass. "I love you Prince."
"I love you too momma. We are going to Australia."
I pop up and jump off of him. I lay down beside him burying my head in his chest while he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Please tell me you aren't trying to tease me. Is that where we are really going?"
"Yep."
"Why did you tell?"
"You got me too weak I guess." He replies, kissing the top of my head. "Are you excited?"
"Oh my god yes. I've never been there before and I've always wanted to go! Where are we staying?!"
"An exclusive resort on Hamilton Island near the Great Barrier Reef. We will be very secluded unless we want to go out and about. I hope you enjoy it baby."
I lean up and give him a long passionate kiss. He invites my warm tongue into his mouth and let's it explore every inch eagerly. "Why are you so good to me?"
"Don't ask that yet! You might hate it. You might have a horrible time. What if we get attacked by sharks?!"
"Babe stop! We are going to have a blast. Have you ever been before?"
"To Australia...yes. To this particular place...no. But I did my research and I think it will suit us. We are staying for a week."
"I just want to get there already! What all do you have planned?"
"Stuff. Not a whole lot bc I didn't want to plan so much we couldn't just chill but I have a few things up my sleeve. And I'm not telling you what!"
We spent the rest of the flight kissing, touching talking, eating, and sleeping. We finally touchdown at 4:00 am our time but 8:00 pm Australia time. We had a driver take us to the resort which just a few short minutes away. Once we got there, I began looking around and having to pick my jaw up off the floor. "Prince this is amazing. I may never want to go back home! I'm going to get on my swimsuit and get in the pool. Want to join me?"
"Of course momma, but do we really need to put on anything?"
"No I guess not." I reply, stripping down and getting in.

Prince follows and comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder as we look out at the ocean

Prince follows and comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder as we look out at the ocean. It was hard to see in the darkness, but I can only imagine what it will look like in the daylight. We couldn't stay in long bc it started to get chilly. Luckily the bathroom was nearby so we scurried in there and took a quick warm shower. After I got out and dried off, I went to open up my suitcase to find something to wear for bed. The first thing I noticed was the lingerie I had bought the first time I had gone to the mall right after I arrived in Minneapolis. I hadn't worn them yet and I suppose Prince packed them as a hint. "Baby what is this?!"
I yell out, sending him flying into the room. "What?!" He asked, looking flustered.
"These?" I say, holding up the outfits.
"Oh." He says, relief washing over his features. "My nightly dessert. Why don't you put one on right now?"
"Ok which one?" I giggle.
"The black one. And don't be snooping in my bag." He says as he turns to go back to the bathroom. Suddenly his reaction made sense to me. He must have thought I found the ring. I smiled to myself as I thought about how he would propose in this paradise. I pull out the lingerie and slip it on. I obviously was feeling a lot more confident when I bought it than I was at this moment. I laid down on the bed and tried to look sexy and not nervous and self conscious. 

I was a little chilly and wanted to get under the covers but figured that would take away from the whole image I was going for

I was a little chilly and wanted to get under the covers but figured that would take away from the whole image I was going for. My nipples were hard and goosebumps were forming on my body as I waited patiently for his return. After a couple more minutes he entered the room, completely naked, drying his hair with his towel. When he sees me on the bed, he stops dead in his tracks and drops the towel. "Damn momma. You look so sexy." He walks over to the bed, gets on, and hovers over me. He takes his time looking me up and down over and over and biting his lower lip. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Just looking at you gives me a hard on. That literally hasn't happened to me since I was in my twenties. I just can't explain what you do to me." He leans down and takes my breast into his mouth. "Mmmmm baby. I never get tired of your body on mine. I can't wait to spend this week with you here."
"We are just getting started momma. There's much more to cum." He says, smirking up at me. "This is going to be an unforgettable trip." He flips me over and enters me from behind. He reaches around and grabs my breasts while he rams me steadily. "Shit Jensen. We are going to have to invest in more lingerie. I'm so fucking turned on."
"Whatever you want baby. All I want to do is please you the way you please me. I love you so much."
With that he picked up the pace and had me sinking into the bed, screaming his name all night.