"Dave, I don't mind you looking out for me but questioning me like I'm a child its annoying. Now you apologized so I'm coo now but stop allat questionin'." She said smiling as she put some lotion on her arms.

I swea' it don't matter the circumstances, she stay wit a smile on her face and dats why I love being around her. Her vibe, her positive energy, her smile, is everything.

I smiled back. "Well dat's all I wanted to say lil' m--

"Wait D can you rub this on my back please" she said smirkin' and handed me a bottle of lotion as she turned around so that her back was facin' me.

Givin' her a weird look, I hesitantly took the bottle of lotion, squirted some in my hand, and gently put some on her back.

As I was rubbin' the lotion on her back, I noticed all the permanent scars and bruises dat' were left on her from her abusive foster parents.

If I could, I would go through all dat shit instead of her. No one in dis' world should have to go through somethin' so harsh. She was beatin' and starved fa nothin'.

She been through so much and I thank God everyday that she told someone about da abuse and the person dat she happen to tell was my mama.

And thats how I know God brung her in my life. Out of all people to tell, she told my mama.

After I rubbed all the lotion on her back we said our good nights and she went off to bed.

Not having shit to do, I called my hoe Jasmine over for a quick nut.

Last time I had Jasmine ova my house, E went the fuck off.

E and Jasmine never liked each other cause of history they both had wit each other so usually when I bring Jasmine around I try to keep it on a low.

I try to respect my bestfriends wishes and stop fuckin wit her but I just can't. Her mouth is golden.

Me and Jasmine been fuck buddies for a couple months now and I'm kinda likin' how everything going. She come over, we fuck, she leave, and that's dat, she know the deal.

And plus that's all I'm willing to offer. I'm not lookin for a relationship to be in right now. My schedule too busy for all dat.

I texted her "come ova😏" and she replied with an "ok".

Its been 20 minutes since I texted her and she still ain't here. I'm really not tryna be all day wit dis lul hoe so she need to hurry up so I can get my lul nut and she can bounce.

30 minutes later I heard a knock at da' door. I quickly pulled my pants up and walked to go get the door. When I opened it Jasmine stood with a black raincoat on and a smirk on her face.

I let her in and then headed to the bedroom. As soon as she got in the bedroom I didn't waste no time takin' my drawls off and gettin' myself ready.

"Come on, lets make dis' shit quick jas" I said strokin' my dick while I watched her take her clothes off.

I could tell dat' she had a problem wit' me rushin' her like dat' but ion care. She know the deal. And she also know her place.

She got on ha' knees and got straight to it. Lil baby start suckin', lickin, gobblin' errythang in da book.

She got a mouth on her.

I put my hands through her hair and guided her to go faster. I bit my lip and watched her as she did ha job.

"Fuckkk. Just like dat girl"

-----------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I jumped out of bed quick as fuck and started my day.

I did my hygiene and was gettin' ready to leave da' room until I heard a little moan.

I know dis' bitch still ain't here I thought to myself. I have no exceptions for a hoe that I use to get a quick nut to lay their head on my mattress. And she know dat'.

She also know dat E don't like her ass and threatened to kill her if she ever see her again.

So my question is, when did she think yesterday would be da night dat' she could try dat' shit?

I said a quick prayer before I decided to walk over.

"Jasmine what the fuck you doin?" I said shakin' her so that she could wake the fuck up.

"Dave leave me alone I'm tryna sleep" she moaned as she turned to the otha side so that she wasn't facing me. 

"Aye you gotta get the fuck out. You know E don't like you, and you ALSO know dat ion like yo hoe ass sleepin' in my bed. I said in a loud whisper.

"Dave, I'm not really tryna hear that right now, let me sleep." She said shooin me away.

This bitch out her rabbit ass mind.

I went over on the other side of the bed and smirked before I took her neck and start banging her head on the bed.

"Bitch get yo shit and get the fuck out my house before I kill you before E can." I said banging her head 3 more times before I let go.

She was left there breathless. She finally caught her breath and gathered all her shit up.

I ain't abusive or nun but a hoe is a hoe. And she need to know dat.

I was on my way leaving the room until  she called my name.

"What?" I said turnin' around.

"Can I at least take a bath?"

"You better be gone by the time I come back in dis' room" I said closin' the door.

This is a cliff but I just felt like I needed to update cause I've been gone for awhile.

Vote and comment.

Thoughts about Jasmine?

Btw | E | is idalia.

Idalia is pronounced ee-dal-yuh that's where the "E" comes in.