Burton and Taylor

Start from the beginning

"Johnnnnyyyyyy!!!!!!" The fan's were now screaming for him. "Over here!" Reporters called from each side of the red carpet.

He walked side by side posing for pictures with Helena as they headed down the red carpet together. It was a beautiful sunny day here in Lester square. They were here for the small showing of 'Burton and Taylor' The whole of the BBC was here and celebrities were showing up with every 5 minutes. The support both Helena and Dominic had for this movie was crazy considering it was only a small film that only took a few months to film.

"Helena!" She smiled as the photographers took their photo and ran her arm around Johnny's waist as they smiled for the camera's. "To the left!"

"Over here!" the pair of them tried their best to please everyone and pose for a picture at every angle but of course they just couldn't spend the whole time smiling at the cameras they had things to do friends to meet. Johnny's hand rested on her shoulder as he hugged her close to his side while the fans and camera men flashed their cameras at them. He didn't mind events like this and was happy to support his wife here on the red carpet. He could see she was happy and for the first time it seemed as if she hadn't even been suffering at all. Her smile was so genuine and so big that it made him only smile at her as the camera's continued to flash at them.

He was suited smartly in a black tucks whereas she was in a long straight black dress that finished at the ankles. It was shoulder less and fitted around her bust perfectly. She looked stunning and what shocked him most was that she looked almost normal as the dress was quiet plain looking. Johnny was surprised to see her without the giant bows and non matching colours that he expected her to wear. He alway like seeing what she could dress like each day as it was normally so very wacky and bizarre so this definitely made a change.

However as plain as her black dress was, she still wore huge fake diamond sun glasses to shade her eyes in the bright sunlight. At least she worse something odd with her outfit, it wouldn't be right otherwise in his eyes to see her looking completely 'normal'.

"Johnny!" "Helena!" people still called for them. The red carpet was buzzing with people and buzzing with news reporters.

His hand fell from her shoulder and gripped at her waist squeezing her side a little as if to move with him which she did. She tilted her head and smiled sweetly at Johnny as they headed further down the carpet only turning when they heard Dominic's voice call for them.

"Dominic!" Helena cried excitably walking towards him as he threw his arms out to her and smiled just as brightly as her.

"Come here sugar tits" he winked causing her to laugh while allowing him to wrap his arms around her in a tight hug. They hadn't seen one another in a week or so now considering they had finished filming so it was nice that they had this event to meet up again. It felt like it had been forever since they last saw one another.

Johnny stood there on his own watching through gritted teeth as Dominic got handsy with his wife. Sugar tits really? He knew if he said something about that Helena would just bat it off as 'he's only playing' but still it wasn't expectable. There was flirting and then there was trying to get in someones pants. He watched as Dominic and her smiled for a couple of picture's together his hand was resting on her hip and he could see him moving it further down her side with every turn they made. It took him everything he had not to walk over there.

"Johnny" Helena's voice drew him from his thoughts. "hmm?" he looked over at her standing with Dominic "Just going to have our pictures taken, we need to speak to some of the press too" she said as she was instructed to do so by her assistant and PR. Nodding in response he watched them walk back down the red carpet stopping with the odd news reporter to be interview and for them to talk about the movie.