Weakness

An episode of Steam Train has finally finished recording. Both Ross and Dan felt hungry, since they've been recording for a couple hours.

"Ross, you know what to do for dinner?" Dan asked. The animator perked up like a dog's ears. 

"Del Taco?" Ross smiled. "Ross, we ate Del Taco yesterday. We can't go again today." Dan sighed. The blue-eyed grump sadly put his head on one of the pillows on the couch.

Just then, he found something in between a cushion.

He found some dust.

This was it. This was a good time to do something... Mischievous.

Ross got behind the couch. He carefully raised the dust bag and tried to shake it gently, but Dan started dancing to the music on his phone and knocked the bag out of Ross's hand. The dust blasted into Ross's face. A tickle slowly grew. "Huhh... Ahh...!" His breath hitched quickly. A little pause. "Ah'ptchooo!" He sneezed, but it didn't disturb Dan. "Haaah'tshioo!! Hih'tishiew!! Hyaah'phiew!!" He got into a short sneezing fit from the dust. His nose quivered until it stopped completely. "...I did not expect that." Ross said to himself.

"Expect what?" Dan asked. Ross stood there, not moving at all like a statue. "N-nothing! Hehe." He quickly ran to the lounge area and laid himself on the couch. "I didn't feel like that could happen." He thought.

"But it just did."