"Thank you. I really like your hair too." She complimented. I smiled at her.

"Oh! That reminds me." I walked towards Sasuke, reaching up to feel his hair. "How much hair gel do you use." He scowled and shoved me away.

I wasn't expecting that, so I tripped and fell, wincing. "Ow."

The boy with blonde hair rushed towards me. "Ne, are you okay, dattebayo."

I forced a smile on my face. "I'm great." He helped me up, and smiled.

"Well that's good." He replied.

I heard a scoff come from the Uchiha. "So weak, and you're supposed to be participating in the Chunin exams."

I opened my mouth to reply, but blondie cut me off. "Sasuke! You should apologize."

"Naah it's okay," I interrupted. "Anyways, what are your names? I didn't get a chance to ask yesterday."

"I am Uzumaki Naruto! I'm going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!"

I giggled. "I do believe it." Then I turned to the girl.

"Haruno Sakura." She said.

"Nice to meet you Sakura-chan. Can i call you that?" She nodded in response,

Then I turned to duckbutt. "I forgot your name. Sorry, what's your name again?"

"Uchiha Sasuke." He grumbled.

"Well, nice to meet y'all."

"What's your name?" Sakura asked.

"Aiko. Anyways, I was wondering, could you guys possibly show me around the village? It seems so nice. I want to enjoy this place while we're here."

"Sure! Let's go." Naruto cheered as he started walking. Sakura and I walked side by side, following Naruto. While Sasuke lingered in the back. "Aiko-chan, have you ever tried ramen?" Naruto asked, looking over his shoulder. I shook my head in response.

Naruto suddenly stopped and turned around. His mouth hanging open, a look of shock on his face. "You've NEVER had ramen before?"

"Never," I repeated. He grabbed my hand and started dragging me forward.

"First stop on this tour, Ichiraku Ramen stand!" He dragged me to a small restaurant. We all sat by the counter and ordered ramen.

"Teuchi-san, did you know that this is the first time Aiko-chan has ever had ramen?" Sakura asked the man behind the counter. He smiled at me.

"Well then, it's on the house. Enjoy your ramen Aiko-san."

"Um, thank you."

After we all finished eating, we waved at Teuchi and his daughter Ayame and headed off.

All four of us were sitting on a hill, it had been a long day. They had shown me everything there was to see in the village, and told many stories. There was a cozy atmosphere here. I glanced up at the sky. The sun was started to set, I got up and gave a small smile.

"It's getting dark, I have to leave now." Everyone else got up too. We all said our goodbyes and parted ways. By the time I got back to the apartment, it was already dark. As I walked down the hall, I got out my set of keys. Reaching the door, I saw that the lights were own. I gulped, then slowly opened the door. I tip-toed in, closing the door behind me. I was met with the glare of four people. My siblings and Baki-san.

I smiled sheepishly and gave a small wave. "Hi there,"

"Where were you Aiko." Gaara said. Any normal person wouldn't be able to tell if he was mad or not, but he said my full name, and that meant he was mad.

"Oh, you know...."

"No, we don't know. Where were you?" Kankuro repeated.

"You had us worried sick!" Temari exclaimed. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry Temari-nee." She relaxed and smiled.

"It's fine, since you're alright. Are you hungry?"

"Nah, I already ate. I'm tired, I'll go to sleep early now. Thank you though, and night!"

I went into the room I shared with Gaara, and quickly got ready for bed. I then sat on my bed and pulled out a book and started reading.

A while later I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called out. Gaara came into the room, then closed the door behind him. He glared at me.

I quickly look back down at my book, just staring at the words. I wasn't really reading, I just didn't want to see Gaara glaring. Suddenly, the book was taken out of my hands with his sand.

"Where were you Aiko." Gaara asked again.

"Give me my book back!" I tried to grab my book, but the sand moved away.

"Answer Aiko, where were you." I didn't say anything and looked out the window beside my bed. I heard him sigh, then sit on the bed in front of me. "Where were you Ai-chan?" He repeated. This time, softer.

"In the village." I replied for once.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to explore, you wouldn't let me, so I had to go by myself."

"What if something happened to you?"

I looked him in the eye. "But nothing did happen," I got off the bed and spun around. "I'm perfectly fine!" Gaara smiled ever so slightly. I pretend to by shocked. "What is this? Subaku no Gaara is actually smiling?" His smile grew and he shook his head.

"You're so..."

"Amazing? Fabulous? Awesome? Unique?"

"The last one, you're unique, to say the least."

I rolled my eyes. "Hai hai, no get off my bed, I wanna sleep." He nodded and slid off the bed. "You should try to sleep."

"I can't," he walked to the door. "Good night Ai-chan."

I climbed in bed and pulled the covers up. "Good night Gaara-nii." I replied drifting off to sleep. He turned off the lights and left. Another sleepless night for him.

******************************************

Another update woah! Shocker no? xD

Y'all no the drill..

Vote

Comment

Fan

Blah blah blah

If you want another update, vote for my stories in the NWAs.

I'll send out another message, so follow!

Love y'all!