title of your story

ZONNIQUE Pov:

I had the biggest Headache imagine on earth. I look under the cover to find me naked...Great I knew I had sex last night but with who. As on Cue a tall muscular light skin nigga walk out the bathroom smiling and cheesing and what not. Why is this nigga so fucking happy?.

CHRESANTO POV:

"Morning Shawty" I said smiling from ear to ear

she pull the cover around her tightly and caught a attitude with me "Nigga where my close, who are you, And why am I naked?"

I laugh at her dumbness ,she played as if she didn't remember me banging that up last night.

"Shawty you ask a lot of question" I threw her the clothes

she snatch them from the bed and put her shirt on "Stop calling me Shawty I have a name thank you" she put her pants on and shoes and grab her purse and a bag of weed fell out.

I grab her arm and turn her around and pin her against the door

"Whoa watch Ya Tude lil girl. Iight I done did you a favor I hook you up with a lil place to stay and a lil weed don't disrespect me.

she spitted in my face a told me to go to hell and what not and just stare at me.

I open the door for her and push her happy ass out and lock the door...She can sleep in her car. I don't fucking care that what happen when you try to be nice to a dead beat ass stranger...Tssh never again

Zonnique Pov:

I kick the door and walk down the hall. This hotel creep me tf out and ion like creepy shit. As I was walking down the hall I would look at the picture. some remind me of the picture my daddy would tell me when I was lil girl in his stories.

I stop at one that look like the guy that I seen at the front desk last night. But he look younger like 8 . then I seen a photo of the bellhop with the curly hair  it look as if he was 10. boy was he still cute with the dreamy eyes.

I smile at his photo then a vivid memory came in my mind

(Flash back)

I was running with my big sister Bahja she was 10 and I was 7

we were playing by the pond lolly gagging and what not. Bahja had pick up her fave doll and was waving it in the hair making it dance in the breeze

I laugh and she join me in the laughing riot she then said her doll could fly

I told her prove it.so she did she threw it high in the hair and we watch it as it flew then it fell into the big pond and made a big splash and Bahja ran towards the pond and fell in... she was splashing and trying to keep her head above shore. and I just stare in terror then the pond was silent....

(Flash back over)

I hurry up and ran out the hall into the main dusty lobby.

I seen the Sexy Jawline clerk and he stare at me with out any emotion, I stare back but felt that I shouldn't I felt like he was pulling me in with his eyes as if I was in a daze with his eyes.

I felt my legs began to walk I try to turn my head from him but my eyes was lock ..like a door with out a key not entering no leaving.

I was fully in his reach when his hands grabs mines and I felt sparks . Then it was...Dark