Meet the Victum

~~~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~~~

'I hate this place' I thought to myself. I sighed while resting my head on my hand that was propped up with a elbow. I looked at my group of so called friends as they talked to one of my distant rivals. She had blonde hair the ends were curled with a neat bow on the side her head. Her blue eyes darted my way and she smirked with her bubble gum colored lips, glistening from the lipgloss. I huffed and looked away, twirling a strand of hair on my finger. 'I do hate this' I repeated in my now throbbing brain.
"What are you even doing?" Lynn, my rival spoke. Her voice laced with this stingy tone, I hated it so much.
"Why do you want to know?" I grumbled slightly under my breath and looked at her.
"Well I mean..." she paused "Look at you! All alone! There's no one over here to talk to you! And your just staring at me and MY friends!" She nearly yelled and her voice only became louder to draw attention to us. I rolled my eyes at her new remark and looked back out the window then grinned.
"Maybe because I'm trying to figure out how many pounds of makeup your wearing for a math project." I smirked slightly as one of my older friends snorted, receiving a red faced glare from Lynn. I then stood up and left the presence of them, walking to my house.

When I stepped outside I looked at the sky, grey clouds were above me as it drizzled softly. I started to walk while pulling my hood up and muttering a couple foul words. I kept my distance form a couple of groups I knew I was in the dark side of London. My town acted as if it were bipolar one day being sunny and the next rainy I didn't mind much. I passed a small store and kept walking until I looked at a seemingly old shop.
The shop that I was not in tranced with had two windows on each side of the door that had cute small toys in them. I looked at the logo or sign where it's name was placed "Toyshop, huh? Well...it couldn't hurt to go buy one for my birthday." I sighed slightly while talking to myself. I walked inside of the shop with a ring from the door behind me. The ring got my attention and I looked back to see where it came from, a small plush cat hung onto a bell that was on the door. I smiled lightly and looked forward back towards the aisle towards the front counter.
"Why hello, Darling!~" spoke a energetic, cheerful, charming voice behind me. I quickly looked back towards the voice.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
HELLO PEOPLE :3
I know many people don't read this and just skip onto the next chapter if they like the story or not... .-. But I took the time to write one anyway because I'm awkward like that X3 hehe. Anyway! I'm kinda the author to this story or book whatever. But I also don't have Wifi 24/7 so I can't always be on here and post my chapters...BUT NOT TO WORRY! I still write the chapters when I don't have Wifi so I can get ahead on all of this! And thank you for those who read this. And please tell me what I can improve on. Thanks!~ Rae B.
~~~582 words~~~~