Luke//Army (au)

Começar do início

"Usual?" You ask as you get closer to the drive thru speaker.

"You know me to well." Luke said smiling and nodding as  he took of his jacket.

You ordered  a 10 piece chicken nugget for Luke and a just got a Mcflurry since ate before you left and you weren't that hungry. Pulling up to the the window and paying then getting the food passed to you which you passed to Luke before driving out of the drive thru.

"Oh my god, I haven't had food like this in ages!" Luke said excitedly as he ate a chicken nugget as you drive home.

"I'm guess it's good then." You said turning on to your street and taking a bite of your Mcflurry.

"Hell yeah, it's good." Luke said laughing and putting them in the bag as we pulled into the driveway and you stopped the car taking the key out. You two both getting out and Luke taking his bag inside with you following. Remembering you locked the door you walked past Luke and unlocked the door for him.

"Ladies first." You said laughing as you welcomed him in the house. "Just kidding Lu, but welcome home big bro." You said as you both walked into the house and took your shoes off.

"Thank you y/n/n, feels great to be home. Nothing's changed I can see." The dirty blonde said as he took of his jacket and set his bag down.

"Yeah, every since mum and dad passed I decided to leave everything the way it was, not bothering to change everything." You responded looking around at the house you, Luke, Ben, and Jack grew up in with your parents until that was ripped away when your mum and dad died in a car accident.

"Good, that's what they would've wanted anyway, I'm really proud of you y/n for being so strong about this. Luke said putting an arm around your shoulder, smiling at you.

"Thanks Lu, it's hard but it's gonna be easier now that your here. Wanna go put your stuff in your room?" You ask changing the subject not wanting to cry.

"Yeah, come with me, I got a lot of stuff to unpack." He said pulling you upstairs to his room and opening the door.

"I left everything as it was before you left, I didn't know if you wanted anything changed so I kept it the same." You lied, you really just wanted one place to go that felt like nothing's changed.

"Thanks y/n, also I got you this." Luke said as he pulled out an sweatshirt that says 'army strong' on it, Luke knew how much you loved sweatshirt giving your practically live in them.

"Thanks Lu, I love it." You said smiling  and pulling him in for a hug and putting your arms around his neck.

"No problem, I love you y/n. I missed you so much, you have no idea." Luke said hugging you tightly.

"I love you too Lu, you have no idea of you much I missed you." You said with tears steaming down your face as you let two let go of each other's embrace.

"Don't cry, I'm here. It's okay." Luke said as he pulled you in close, making you lay your head on his chest. That motion just made you start sobbing realizing he's finally home, and the thought he might have been lucky enough to come home.

"I know, I just always had the thought you might not be here and something bad might happen to you." You finally said after not crying as bad.

"I always thought that too, but it didn't happen and it won't happen. I'm here and I'm okay, nothing bad happened." He said wiping your tears from your cheeks.

"I know I already said it but welcome home Luke." You said walking out of his room before turning back and saying that smiling at the end.

"Thanks y/n, and that's best big brother ever!" You heard Luke say as you walked into your room.

"Whatever floats your boat Hemmings, Meet me downstairs in an hour. It's movie night, Calum, Ashton, and Michael are coming over!" You yell form your room, even though you didn't see it you knew Luke was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of his old friends coming over.

Finally, Luke is home and everything seems to be a little bit back to normal.

SURPRISE!!! I thought I'd update, I got this idea and I had to write it, I hope you liked it of you did vote and comment. Also hi!
Bye loves xx
Mya 💚💛