Part 1

Damn why don't I have any clothes and why does Jisoo have to be sick. I should be studying for my final exams, which are next week, yet here I am getting ready to go to the pharmacy to pick up her medicine. My only option is to put on a black cap, my college sweatshirt, and grey sweatpants and hope that I look semi presentable.

I drove to the pharmacy and got Jisoo's medicine. Well that was easy. I was walking out of the pharmacy when I saw an older lady trip and fall on the curb. I immediately ran up to her and asked if she was okay.

"Excuse me m'am are you alright?" I asked while trying to support her up.

"Ah yes thank you dear I just didn't see the curb here. I'll be fine don't worry your pretty head" she chuckled.

"Ah okay m'am I'm just glad you're alright" I said.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble you must be a busy girl. Are you in college?" she asked as she pointed to my sweatshirt.

"Yes m'am".

"Oh my grandson goes there as well maybe you know him he's a business major".

"Oh I'm in medicine. I don't really know a lot of kids from other departments".

"Mmm a doctor what a smart girl." She complimented. "Ah I should be going I have to make dinner for my family and I don't want to take up your time. Goodbye dear." She said as she started to get into her car.

"Are you sure? Does it hurt anywhere?" I asked one last time.

"I'm alright honey".

"Ah alright m'am take care of yourself"

"You too dear" she said and drove out of the parking lot.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I returned to the dorm that Jisoo and I share. I got Jisoo a bottle of water and opened her pills.

"Jisoo where are you I have your medicine" I yelled.

"I'm on the couch" she responded weakly.

I walked to the couch seeing Jisoo engulfed in blankets with her pjs still on while watching tv. I looked at the screen and realized she was watching Tangled.

"Aren't you too old for that?" I asked while handing her the water bottle and pill.

"Never too old for Disney" she said before she swallowed the pill. "Did you stop at Lisa and Rosés?" she asked as she sipped her water.

"No why?" I asked as I sat next to her on the couch taking a blanket from her.

"Oh I was just wondering why you took long" she stated.

"Oh their was an older woman who fell and me being the good person I am I helped her and asked if she was ok" I said.

"Aw good job Jen" she said smiling and giving me two thumbs up. She then pulled me in for a hug.

"Jisoo you're sick". I said trying to pull her off me.

"So?" She said refusing to give up.

"Fine" I said giving her a hug back.

We cuddled up and continued watching the movie.