two

chapter two
ethan g. dolan

i drive to a hotel nearby. i'd stayed there a few times before, it was really nice. i parked close to the entrance, so we wouldn't have to walk far. as i'm about to get out of the car, i realize i hadn't even gotten her name.

"um, so, what's your name?" i turn to the girl sitting in the passenger seat, and she turns to look at me.

"what's yours?" she asked, raising her eyebrow as she spoke.

"ethan." i smirked.

"rose." she states before climbing out of my car. i chuckled softly as i follow her to the entrance. we enter the lobby and head towards the front desk.

"i need a room for the night." i say to the woman behind the desk, pulling out my wallet. she asks me for all the little details, and i chose a nice room with one king bed. i also made sure it had a good view.

i hand the woman my credit card, watching her swipe it. i turn back to look at rose beside me. she looked back up at me, her big green eyes staring into mine. her lips curled up into a small smile.

i licked my lips slowly before turning back to the woman behind the front desk. she handed my card over and i thanked her quietly.

"your room key," she smiles as she places the card on the desk, "you're on the 15th floor, sir, and your room number is 1507. have a good night." she grinned politely.

oh, i will.

"you too." i nod before walking over to the elevators. i listened to rose's black heels clicking against the tile floor as we walked. she trailed close behind me as i pressed the single button on the wall, an arrow pointing up.

the button turned yellow as i pressed it and an elevator opened quickly, probably because it was so late, almost 2 am, there weren't many people up using the elevator. my hand rested on the small of rose's back as she entered the elevator and i pressed the 15.

i smirk slightly to myself as i slowly moved my hand down her back, resting on her ass. she shifted slightly, making me lick my lips as i tried to hide my smirk, before i squeezed tightly. her head tilts to the side as she glared at me as i smile innocently.

"be patient, ethan." she smirked as the elevator doors slide open and she leads the way to the room 1507.

i unlock it with the key card i was just given before pushing the heavy door open. we enter the nice room, light from the city shining in from the big window. i watch as she glances around the nice room, seeming impressed.

i walk up behind her, placing my hands on her waist from behind. i turn her around slowly, and her eyes are immediately glued to mine. i've never been so intimidated by a woman. her eyes seemed so innocent, but sparked something inside of me.

i watched as her small hands played with her big black coat before she slowly peeled it off. she let it fall onto the floor and my eyes hesitantly roamed her body.

she wore the same black, lacy lingerie, making me bite my lip. she ran her hand through her long hair before she slowly wrapped her arms around my neck. my eyes locked with hers before she pressed her lips onto mine. god, the way her hands gripped my hair. her soft, plump lips against mine were making me go crazy.

the effect she had on me was unreal.

-

hey chapter two this is shit lol

do u guys think this is too dragged out? idk

but please comment!!! i love reading them bc they motivate me and help me write! thank u:)

ily

edit: i've been trying to fix these chapters damn they suck omfg