Chapter 2: Dry Bread and Water

Start from the beginning

I felt him grab my upper arm and started pulling me towards the car. I harshly pulled my arm out of his grasp. He grunted, "We can either do this the hard way, or the easy way".

I screamed and dropped on the ground, helplessly. I felt him grab my arm more harshly this time and hauled me up on my feet again, "I guess you want to do it the hard way. You know, if you would just cooperate, this wouldn't be so bad. Stupid white girls," he muttered and I felt another guy put something I would assume was a cloth over my mouth, because in only seconds, I blacked out.

-

My back hurt. My arm hurt. My head hurt. Everything hurt.

I tried to turn around in my bed, but a rope tied my hands together, making it unable for me to move without the ropes making gnaw marks against my skin. I wanted to scream, I wanted to escape, but at the same time - I did not want to do anything. Therefore, I just layed there for what felt like hours. I tried to fall asleep again, but with my hands tied to the bed, I did not find a position that was comfortable, so I stayed awake.

Luckily, I was wearing all my clothes from yesterday. I thanked god for not putting on a dress like Hannah did. Pants are always better to wear when you get kidnapped. I'm joking.

I was looking at the ceiling, counting all the spots where the painting had disappeared, when the door flew open. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, but as soon as I heard the feminine voice belonging to my best friend, my eyes shot open again. I lifted my head up to look at her. Two boys were holding her arms, but as soon as she saw me looking at her, she wiggled out of their grasp and ran over to me.

"Omg, Tay, are you ok?" she questioned, immediately trying to untie my hands. "I'm fine. What happened?" I asked her, looking at her concentrated face as she tried to figure out the very complicated knot.

"Hey there, not so quick," one of the boys said and stepped forward, grabbing Hannah's arms. "Don't touch her," I screamed at him. He only rolled his eyes, "would you relax?" he snarled, "you are only making this harder for everyone".

He let go of Hannah's hands and she straightened her back. She looked down on her hands where he had grabbed her and massaged it. I gave her a concerned look. "I'm fine," she mouthed. Suddenly, three more guys walked into the room. Everyone had tattoos covering their arms, and they were all very muscular.

"Ryan, take blondie back to the other room," one of the guys spoke. He looked older than me - I would guess he was around 25 years old. He had short, dark-brown hair and was very well built, with tattoos covering both his arms and his chest. He looked older than all the other guys in the room.

The first guy that was in the room, who I now know was named Ryan, carefully dragged Hannah out the room. She followed him without saying a word. There were now me and the three other guys in the room.

"Justin, untie her would ya?" the oldest one spoke, and the guy I would assume was Justin stepped forward. He was wearing a wife-beater and you could see all the tattoos that were covering his left arm - his right arm was almost bare, which to me, looked kind of odd. His hair was dark-blonde, and styled in perfection - a quiff.

His brown eyes bored into mine and I quickly looked away. "Sure Alec," he said and walked towards me. I quickly tried to back away from him, afraid of what he would do. He hovered over me and started to untie my hands when I kicked him.

"Yeezus woman, what the fuck is your problem?" he cursed.

"Get your hands off me," I spat and tried to kick him again. He grabbed my foot and held it down, "I wouldn't do that if I were you".