The birth of a new oc

*flash back from suzies prov*

It was doomed the day I was born passed off as if I was nothing but an object. Im sure it was for my red eyes, but I did not know that at the time from time to time i would wonder if it was from my parents or just a curse for living. I never got to see my true parents, but i'm sure they would be better than the orphanage. They would always stay clear of me as if.. They were scared. At the time I had no clue, why? 

Was there something wrong with me? These were questions I always asked myself. After a while I was given to a foster home, they were the everstones, and named me suzen everstone I was 11 at the time. Once I started school I realized what true hell was.At my first arrival at school what was wrong with me... 

It was my freakish red eyes. They would pick and tease me being tossed in and out of depression till my insides were dead. Home wasn't no better. My ¨mother¨ never agreed on having me. But my father was the only reason I kept on going. He would always sung me lullabies and help me.I loved him as if he was my real father. As years passed my ¨mother¨ and father would always fight, and has even gotten violent It would always be about one subject... me... 

i was 15 when my father picked up the habit of drinking. My ¨mother¨ would tell me it's my fault. I finally lost it when my and my father had a fight, he told me i was a mistake and hurt me physically. I would ask myself why... Why did they kept me.. One day I heard a rumor going on, They said¨"Have you heard the demon of the who lives in the woods? Well they say that if you are deemed worthy. It will give you the power of the night.¨ The two kids giggled and began whispering looking at me ever so often.I ignored them like the rest until they walked up to me. One smiled asking if I wanted to go to a party with them. Excited and naive to make a new friend I said yes.They said to wait near them near the woods. I should have known.. 

~~~poll 

to have romance  yes or nu 

to continue yes or nuuuu 

anyway thanks for readying!!!! o3o this will be more updated cause I made this alone soo 

\(0-0)/~~~~~~~