Naruto and Sasuke nodded. Naruto pulled his hood up, his sky blue eyes were the only feature you could see. They came across a bunch Genin surrounding a door that said '301'. Although, Team Seven were able to see through it. "Let's keep walking. They're just weeding out the weak ones." Sasuke whispered. Team Seven nodded and kept walking.

As they made it to the real room '301', they saw Kakashi waiting for them. "I see you three saw past the Genjutsu. Well, I wish you three the best of luck." Kakashi said. 'Not that they'll need it with Naruto by their side.' Kakashi added in his mind. Team Seven nodded and walked through the door.

Naruto took note of all the Genin. He searched the crowd for his twin brother. When he caught sight of a maroon cloak, he smirked. The cloaked figure turned towards Naruto and nodded its head. Naruto nodded back and turned towards his teammates. He saw his team, Team Eight, and Team Ten chatting along. "Hey, Sasuke, who's that?" Shikamaru asked. "That's Naruto." Sakura said.

Naruto pulled off his hood, revealing a blank face. He scanned his old friends, taking note that they were looking at him suspiciously. He glanced at Hinata and watched as she blushed. 'That girl will get her heart broken.' Naruto thought. "Quiet you brats!" A voice boomed. Everyone turned to the source of the noise. A man with scars across his face, a man with a navy blue cloak on with the the hood up, and a small boy with a forest green cloak on with the hood up.

"My name is Ibiki Morino. Beside me is my friend, Hiroki Katsu, and his son, Inari Katsu." Ibiki introduced. Hiroki pulled his hood down and grinned. "Nice to meet ya." He said. The young boy pulled his hood down, a frown set on his face. Hiroki looked down at Inari and sweat dropped. "Geez, Inari. You are just like your brother." Hiroki said. Naruto stifled a laugh and glanced at his twin brother.

Gaara crossed his arms, a scowl on his face. "Okay, pick a number and take a seat where that number is located." Hiroki said. "And hurry up." Inari growled. Hiroki ruffled Inari's hair and smiled down at the boy. 'Tou-san was never like that with me. He was with Naruto, but me?' Gaara thought, jealousy flashing through his eyes. Knowing of the thoughts of his twin, Naruto turned to him with sad eyes.

The Genin present took a number and were seated. Naruto sighed quietly and pulled his hood up. He watched Gaara do the same. Hiroki glanced at his two sons and nudged Inari. Inari looked up at Hiroki and nodded. Inari pulled up his hood, Hiroki doing the same. The four hooded figures crossed their arms, their faces were void of any emotion.

Ibiki explained the rules and the Genin turned over their papers. Naruto and Gaara, being twins, wrote the exact answers at the same time. Ibiki looked at them and took note of it. Naruto flipped over their papers and stared ahead. 'They're done already?' Everyone in the room thought. Except for Hiroki and Inari.

Hiroki grabbed a pencil and tapped a secret message to his sons. 'Sorry I didn't tell you two that I was going to be here.' Hiroki tapped, gaining the attention of everyone. Gaara picked up his pencil and tapped back. 'You could've given us a heads up.' He said coldly. 'I agree.' Naruto tapped back. Hiroki sighed and tapped to them. 'I said sorry.' Hiroki said. Inari grabbed the pencil and began to tap to his two older brothers. 'Can we train secretly? I'm bored.' Inari said.

The four grinned and pulled down their hoods. Soon enough, scratches appeared on them. "What's going on?" Ibiki asked concerned. Naruto's face turned serious and he looked at Inari. Inari grinned sheepishly. "Ibiki-sensei, may Gaara, Inari, and I please be excused?" Naruto asked politely.

"Sure." Ibiki said unaware. Gaara stood up and walked towards the door. Naruto grabbed Inari and threw him over his shoulder. "Tou-san!" Inari yelled. Hiroki just looked at the sight. "What are they going to do?" Ibiki asked. Soon enough, they heard yells and things crashing. Hiroki rolled his eyes. Gaara walked out alone. Naruto followed him and grinned evilly.