WHO?

I stride in a fastidious way across the bridge. My legs were shaking and I felt nauseous.
—---------------------------------------------------------—
I survived. Phew. I walked a little farther. *Hears sniffing* I felt butterflies in my stomach. What if it was that thing that was following me? Then I saw a little girl. She looked familiar. "Allie?" I said loud enough for the girl to hear me. "Ella?" the girl responded. I went closer to where Allie was. Allie sat on the edge of a platform next to a small stream. She wasn't wearing what she had earlier. Allie was now wearing a black dress, white socks and beige shoes. "Where'd you get your clothes from?" I asked. Allie kept sniffing. "Th-th-the mean princess" she stuttered. I gave her a confused look. Allie stopped sniffing. "The princess...she's real...but Ella... she looked exactly like you" Allie said shaking. I knew Allie wouldn't make up something like this in a serious situation. "I escaped. But I know she's coming back." Allie trembled. "Wha-" I couldn't finish what I was going to say. "ELLA SHE'S COMING BACK FOR ME!" Allie screamed straight to my face. "While I was walking her pet rabbit grabbed me and took me to her" Allie continued. "I think that's what I saw earlier" I said shaking. "She made me her peasant."
Allie explained. "The princess and the peasant" I said remembering what we playing earlier. "Ella I don't want to back" Allie begged. All of a sudden Allie screamed looking at something that was behind me.