1; Just before new years

Camilla's POV

It was just half an hour until the New Years party starts, and I'm just fixing my feathers.

-Camilla! The party's just about to start hurry! Pedro shouts into my nest.
-Ay, Keep it calm! We got time, we got time! I shout back. I finish fixing my head feathers before I fly out of my home.
-Done! I shout.
-C'mon, we don't want to be late, do we? I tease and fly to Nico who sits on a nearby tree branch.
-Gotta go yellow! I say and we all three fly to Blu's and Jewels nest to pick them up. I stay and talk to Jewel, and when she flies away, I see Nico and Pedro style in front of the kids.
I chuckle at their silly antics. Nico spots me and winks at me, making me all warm and fuzzy inside.... Eugh, no, stop! That's not you Camilla!

I watch as birds start to gather at the party.
-Ay, Nico Pedro! Vamos! I say as I fly past them.
-Sorry kids! Have places to be, got moves to... move! Pedro says and they fly with me to the Jesus statue.

Birds stare anxiously at us to start the party. Nico and Pedro nods at me, and I smirk.
-Everybody ready for this party to start!? I shout, and all the birds answer:
YEAH!!!

————————————————————————
Camilla and the gang is back!
So, Camilla is the only Spanish speaking one, reasons for it is in the first chapter of the first book, so if you're interested, check that out too!

For now, enjoy!