When Hamilton got shot

10.
Burr whipped around and fire his gun but was too late to notice Hamilton aiming toward the sky. The bullet hit Hamilton and he fell and hit the ground with a thud. Burr stared in disbelief.
"Hamilton!" Burr yelled out and started toward his body. The voices of the other people were muffled all he could hear was his blood pounding in his ears. Someone stopped Burr and tried to user him away. He dropped his gun and pushed everyone out of the way and ran to Hamilton's still body. He fell to his knees beside the man that was once his friend.
"Hamilton." Burr's voice shook. "I'm so sorry. Hamilton please."
"Shhh. I know, I know. Shhh.." Hamilton whispered as a tear ran down his face and onto the blood soaked grass around him. Burr stared at Hamilton, tears pricking at the edge of his eyes, the dam threatening to burst.
"I know...I know.." Hamilton croaked out. Burr couldn't hold it in anymore, tear poured out of his eyes.
"See you on the other side of the war.." Burr choked out as the doctor and Hamilton's second took him back across the Hudson. Burr stayed there in the bloody grass and silently cried. He cried for his mistakes. He cried for the thought of Hamilton's family having to live without him. But mostly he cried for his friend that will be forever lost.

author's note
ahhh I have been wanting to write this for a while and gosh I wanna cry if this would have happened in the play I would have just started balling! Anyway I hope you peeps enjoyed this and if you want me to write anything then please comment and tell me I am open to suggestions!