Part four ~

Leon was in the singing room playing his guitar as Lara was already in the Studio since she just spoke to Violetta in the Zoom, she could hear Leon playing his guitar she leaned against the doorframe admiring him.

As he felt someone looking at him, he looked towards the door and saw Lara walking to him which made him take the guitar off.  

 Leon: Lara, I think I was clear we need to keep our distance until Violetta trusts me

Lara: Okay, just answer me this. 

Leon: What? 

Lara: Are you and Violetta engaged? 

Leon: Huh? 

Lara: She told me that you are engaged. 

Leon: Why did you see Violetta again? You know she doesn't want to see you.

Lara: JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION ARE YOU ENGAGED YES, OR NO?

Leon: WHAT IS IT TO YOU EVEN IF I DID PROPOSE TO HER?

Lara: Did you? 

Leon: Look, Lara, I'm not saying anything because at the end of the day it's none of your business it's between me and Violetta because it's our relationship and nothing to do with you. 

Lara: Well, since I'm here, are you going to play me a song?

Leon was about to put his guitar back on him, but Lara kissed him instead making Leon kiss back as he was surprised when Ludmila found Violetta she took her to see it.  

Leon: *Pulls away* Woah, Lara, are you out of your mind? 

Lara: Oh, I'm sorry Leon I'm not sorry I felt a lot of things then and you kissed me back.

Leon: Because I was surprised but it didn't mean anything to me.

Lara: *Holds on to his neck* I would love to kiss you again.

Leon: Oh yeah, and I would love you to let go of my neck and leave me and Violetta alone.

Lara: I don't think I will be the one leaving you alone Leon, I think Violetta will be the one leaving us alone from now on.