Chapter 57: The Feeling of Jealousy

Start from the beginning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"We're here at the studio."

Manager-san looks at his watch.

"It seems we've arrived quite early. Kaori, you should get changed and prepare. Everyone else can look around the studio if you guys want."

We reached the studio twenty minutes ahead of schedule and as Manager-san suggested, I went straight to the dressing room to change into my costume and have my hair and makeup done.

"Whoa, I can't believe that I'm actually at the set of An Ephemeral Dream! This is so cool!" Syo said as he looked around.

"Syo-chan look, it's the actress that plays the female lead."

"You're right! I should have brought a pen and paper to get some autographs here. Sigh."

"How unprofessional." Mikaze-senpai remarked.

"Grrr, whatever Ai-senpai!"

Natsuki laughed.

"So what do you guys think of the set?"

Syo, Natsuki, and Mikaze-senpai turned around.

"The set of the show is pretty awesome...um..."

"Hm? What's wrong, Syo?"

"W-wait! Is that you, Kaori?!"

"Huh? Yeah, it's me." I pointed at myself.

"Ori-chan, you look really good!"

"Eh? Really? Haha thanks. I guess you guys didn't recognize me because of the makeup and hair."

"You look really different from the usual. You should fix yourself like this more often; it suits you." Mikaze-senpai said as he tucked some of my hair to the back of my ear.

"T-thank you."

While we were all talking about the show, someone suddenly hugged me from behind. Ugh...it's probably him.

"So, are you gentlemen having fun talking with this talented and beautiful woman?" the man smiled.

"Excuse me but who would you be?" Mikaze-senpai said in a very monotonous tone.

"Oh, where are my manners."

The man lets go of me and fixes himself.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Kunisaki Harada. I'm the once acting as Sasaki, the friend and love interest of Kaori's character in the show." He smiles.

"So you're working with this guy, Kaori?"

"Yeah. The scenes for today will include the scenes where my character, Tsukasa, will be with Sasaki." I said with not a lot of enthusiasm.

"You guys must be Kaori's friends. It's nice to meet you all; I hope we get along with one another."

Kunisaki-san put his arm around me.

"You know, I'm very happy and lucky to be able to work with Kaori. She's a really beautiful and talented person."

This person is so touchy...I really want to scratch that smiling face of his and end his acting and modelling career, sigh.

"This guy is pretty irritating." Syo whispered to Natsuki.

"Alright everyone! Gather around!"

"Kaori, looks like the director is calling everyone already. Let's go."

"Ye—"

Kunisaki-san pulled my arm and I didn't even get to finish what I was going to say; he's so forceful!