Chapter 44: From Reunited to Poison Kiss

Start from the beginning

I finished fixing my room and things after some time and it was still morning. I decided to go around and look at the facilities. I was happy with the facilities and equipment that were provided; this place is even better than the academy itself. When I passed thru a hallway, I found door that had was labelled as a practice room. I could hear some voices inside. Perhaps the other idols or composers that are staying here? I decided to enter the practice room to check it out as well as to meet the people inside. I wonder who and what kind of people are they? I opened the door and went in.

"Hello. Sorry for intruding." I said as I entered the room.
Not only were the people inside the room were surprised but so was I! The people inside the practice room turned out to be Haruka and the Starish members! Everybody is here!

"Kaori!" Haruka said in surprised. She rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Haruka! How a—"

Before I could finish what I wanted to say, I lost my balance when Haruka rushed to hug me and we both fell onto the floor.

"Kyaaa! I'm sorry, Kaori! I guess I went overboard."

"Haha. It's okay, Haruka. I'm happy to see you too!"

Everyone came over to me and Haruka and helped us get up.

"Are you okay, Haru-chan, Ori-chan?" Natsuki asked as he helped me get up.

"We're alright. We didn't get injured or anything. Haha." I replied.

"You should be more careful next time, Nanami." Otoya said as he helped Haruka get up.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Haruka replied.

Haruka and I got up on our feet and we all started talking about how we're happy to be together and about how excited we were about everything. I then noticed that everyone had a music sheet with them.

"Are those songs made by Haruka?" I asked.

"Yeah. Nanami made a song for each and every one of us!" Otoya said with a big grin.

"That's awesome! Haruka, you're really amazing as usual!" I said.

"T-thank you very much, Kaori."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a loud and familiar laugh filled the room.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Huh?" Haruka was surprised.

Otoya suddenly realized something. "This voice...isn't it—"

Syo also realized whose voice it was. "Could it be?"

We looked around the room and I noticed someone standing on the designs of the room at the corner of the ceiling. It was none other than Shining Saotome-sensei!

"Happy idols share pure love!" he said.

Saotome-sensei then jumped down and at the same time, a blue and pink cloth came out and he grabbed them in midair and was swinging and hanging onto them.

"When did you get here?" Haruka asked.

Saotome-sensei started spinning around with the blue and pink cloth; it was like an act that circus dancers would do. U-uhh...what do you call them? Midair circus dancers?

"Boys and girls, welcome to the master course!"

Saotome-sensei then slid down from the cloths and reached the floor.

"Principal...I mean, president." Tokiya-san said.

Saotome-sensei started dancing. "Your debut concerts were wonderful."